United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

omg! It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it :happy:.

AM you're amazing! :awesome:. The book looks perfectly :pimp:. And I want to thank you for everything. For your hard work with the scrapbook :). You're the best! :kiss:.

And ukulele for Dom - :awesome:.

"Perfeclty pimp" - my phrase of the day :chuckle:.

You're welcome and thank you for being a part of it :). Without you we'd have a day of the story without a drawing and you've made an amazing portrait of Matthew :happy:.

:pimp:. I've tried my best with this ukulele and with the case - now I can sew with my left hand :stunned:. Dom teaches a lot :awesome:.

The scrapbook looks amazing! I'm really glad to be part of this, you have put such an effort into this!

And to those of you who wonder: I'll pay for the t-shirt and the rest of the costs. My walet is rather healty at the moment :) And I'm almost finished whit the design, just an hour or so and I'll be done.

"Perfeclty pimp" - my phrase of the day :chuckle:.

You're welcome and thank you for being a part of it :). Without you we'd have a day of the story without a drawing and you've made an amazing portrait of Matthew :happy:.

:pimp:. I've tried my best with this ukulele and with the case - now I can sew with my left hand :stunned:. Dom teaches a lot :awesome:.

:LOL:.

Without me, you or someone else would make drawing for the story :kiss:.

:D. Dom can teach everything :awesome:.

Next time I am on the scapbook boat too :LOL: Or anything else which is made by the muse fans for our men :)

:chuckle:. Next time let's make scrapbook for Dom! :LOL:. He's had his last one in 2007 or so! So it's like...3 years without a scrapbook :pope:.

The scrapbook looks amazing! I'm really glad to be part of this, you have put such an effort into this!

And to those of you who wonder: I'll pay for the t-shirt and the rest of the costs. My walet is rather healty at the moment :) And I'm almost finished whit the design, just an hour or so and I'll be done.

:happy:. Ta :).

If it's okay for you then fine :kiss:. Your idea is amazing :pimp:. So I can't wait to see the result :happy:.

:LOL:.

Without me, you or someone else would make drawing for the story :kiss:.

:D. Dom can teach everything :awesome:.

But it'd not be even in half as fab as your work :kiss:.

:LOL:. Everything? That's great, he'll teach me some math this year and chemistry too :happy:. but I must say that I want to learn from Matt his AMAZING French accent :cool:. Wiponzamatendwesse, oui?

But it'd not be even in half as fab as your work :kiss:.

:LOL:. Everything? That's great, he'll teach me some math this year and chemistry too :happy:. but I must say that I want to learn from Matt his AMAZING French accent :cool:. Wiponzamatendwesse, oui?

It's not true. I know your works and they're :awesome:. You're just very modest :kiss:.

That will be great! :awesome:. Can I join? I want to learn his French accent too :awesome:.

It looks so amazing! :awesome: Love it. :happy:

:happy:.

It's not true. I know your works and they're :awesome:. You're just very modest :kiss:.

That will be great! :awesome:. Can I join? I want to learn his French accent too :awesome:.

My works should be hidden under all the awesome drawings :ninja:. Such a shame we've made "alphabetical-order". :rolleyes:.

:LOL:. Suwe! Just not sure if he's giving classes for it :shifty:.

My works should be hidden under all the awesome drawings :ninja:. Such a shame we've made "alphabetical-order". :rolleyes:.

Ok.

It's nice design:happy:.

Seems like it's about time! So a scrapbook for dom (I'd suggest a leopard cover :LOL::chuckle:)

What about Chris?

I still got some cloth left after making this ukulele-case, so just call me if we're gonna make this scrapbook :LOL:.

Chris got his scrapbook in January or February this year, so it's too early for him now :ninja:.

Archived