Mistakes like that may only happen with some Philipine airline :LOL: :LOL:

O RLY? And I assume you know everything about the Philippine airline industry. For your information, we've been more civilized than you think for more than fifty years now. We were the first in Asia to have a commercial airline company.

Anyway, I don't want this to turn into another bashing thread. To all Singaporeans: I give you my peace! Enjoy your Muse concert. :)

lol paraluman, while i find it admirable that you're so protective over your country, i think what chaos said was simply intended as a comeback line to your joke, not a dig at your country. you really have got to learn how to take a joke if you want to make one, as well. the world works both ways. most times, at least.

i thought your joke was a rather funny one myself (thus the chaplin icon) but i also think that chaos' comeback is equally as good.

other than that, peace...i guess

lol paraluman, while i find it admirable that you're so protective over your country, i think what chaos said was simply intended as a comeback line to your joke, not a dig at your country. you really have got to learn how to take a joke if you want to make one, as well. the world works both ways. most times, at least.

i thought your joke was a rather funny one myself (thus the chaplin icon) but i also think that chaos' comeback is equally as good.

other than that, peace...i guess

Point taken. I couldn't help it, sorry. :p His joke was already quite offensive, while the one I made initally absolutely meant no harm.

from the looks of it, we almost got a history lesson there *phew*

Yeah, thought you might need one. ;)

Yeah, thought you might need one. ;)

xxD

On a slightly different note, MUSE did mention they'd stop by The Philippines as well so I guess there's no need to pseudo-mentally-hijack their flight. *snigger* Cos yanno, if that really happens, Bellamy might jump to the conclusion of it being a Bush or Blair-type conspiracy, or both. You know he would. Cos it's really easy to imagine him going, "I'm a victim! At last, I'm a victim!!!"

And really now, there's only so much one can pin on those two. xxD

Cos yanno, if that really happens, Bellamy might jump to the conclusion of it being a Bush or Blair-type conspiracy, or both. You know he would. Cos it's really easy to imagine him going, "I'm a victim! At last, I'm a victim!!!"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'd actually love to see that happen.

I'm so upset that it's freestanding (because I'm really short).

Oh well, it's still Muse.

why upset?concert with freestanding's what i call concert!

haha.man i love freestanding.it's not a prob if you're short coz you can queue earlier to get the front row.

most of concerts i've been to is freestanding and i always got front rows.

i bought my muse tee at peninsula too <3 somehow it's been running out of stock and mine was the only there at that moment. i think i get some stares here and there when i wore the tee, lol.

i bet soon they're gonna restore the muse tees.coz the concert date's getting near.

everytime there's a big concert ppl rush to pennisula to get their tees.haha.

i bought my muse tee at peninsula too <3 somehow it's been running out of stock and mine was the only there at that moment. i think i get some stares here and there when i wore the tee, lol.

Are the tees any good? In terms of quality? I've had bad experience with penin tees.:D :D

• 1 month later...

Archived