Videos like KOC are very expensive:erm:

But then again, Muse are a successful rock band and Warner are a giant corporation. ;)

Anyway, I'm not going to condemn the video based on 30 seconds (I didn't expect much from the song when I heard the iTunes preview, and now it's my favourite on the album!) but I do feel like it's pretty unimaginative. And Resistance could've had a great video.

But then again, Muse are a successful rock band and Warner are a giant corporation. ;)

Anyway, I'm not going to condemn the video based on 30 seconds (I didn't expect much from the song when I heard the iTunes preview, and now it's my favourite on the album!) but I do feel like it's pretty unimaginative. And Resistance could've had a great video.

It could have done yes, the song has a great storyline for starters, but they were probably restricted for time, and after the good that the UD video did, who could blame them for going for something simpler? I don't think videos have ever been their priority and things have changed in the music business too, studio music is less profitable I believe so the record company are going to be less supportive of high cost videos. Maybe that has something to do with file-sharing. Additionally with the money in live performing nowadays it makes sense to show off a very expensive to produce live show. :)

I'm not going to judge some 30 second clip. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

They possible did a live video to save more time for the work on tour so we shouldn't complaint really. Isn't that what we wanted? Them working even more on the tour?

Without an interesting B side, another single release is really nowt to get excited about, I mean, its nothing new is it? It just means that it will now be played on the radio/MTV all the time and we'll all get sick of it.

Also, is it just me, or are Muse videos getting kind of boring?

It's better than the UD video imo

I love the Sing for Absolution vid, I can never look away untill the end when watching that vid. I'd say that, Bliss, TiRO, KoC and maybe Sunburn are their best. :)

Sing for absolution and KoC are my favorites, they're really good :happy:.

KoC it's their best video by far :fear:

Edit; i forgot about Bliss, i love it, the end, when Matt's falling it's amazing :yesey:

Looking forward to seeing the full version of this. I quite like live videos, especially when its Muse, gives people who haven't seen them live some kind of idea of what there like live and their energy, love this song as well best single release so far for me.

Got to be better than UD and Uprising Vids which were both rubbish. They probably haven't had enough time to do a decent video in a studio anyway what with all the touring.

i hope that we've got some b-side in this new single.. not a new song, because they didn't one, but something like popcorn or other like that... unreleased staff played live or something... not just those remixes..

It's the Tiesto Remix I think.

Why on earth they don't just include a live version of Jazzy Cave or even Resistance itself is puzzling. Wouldn't be that hard to do at all.

It's the Tiesto Remix I think.

Why on earth they don't just include a live version of Jazzy Cave or even Resistance itself is puzzling. Wouldn't be that hard to do at all.

The tracklisting for the single isn't even confirmed so god knows what will be on there. The only 99% guarantee to be on there apart from the song itself is the Tiesto Remix since he said that he remixed it for "their next single".

Resistance seems to me like it'll be more of a proper single release than UD.

Archived