Okay- don't know how this happened.... I just checked Ticketbastard to see what was left and I was able to find a GA ticket??? :wtf:

So if anyone is still looking for GA you may want to try. The first time I checked it told me section 210 was the best available- the next time I tried it came up with GA.

THANKS! my friend was able to buy a ticket a few minutes ago

I've got GA tickets, also. I'm still debating on the hotel, though. Is anyone splurging on the Hilton, since it's in walking distance?

I'm driving there and back in one- Half my tickets have to get up for school Eastern time the next morning!

I can't wait - I really need to edit my Atlanta photos - might not take the camera to Nashville if they are all great. Oh who am I kidding! :LOL:

I'm driving there and back in one- Half my tickets have to get up for school Eastern time the next morning!

I can't wait - I really need to edit my Atlanta photos - might not take the camera to Nashville if they are all great. Oh who am I kidding! :LOL:

ohhhh forgot about the time change. ugh. 9 hours is such a looooong drive too.

I'll be taking my camera. Hopefully my photos in Nashville wont be crappy like Atlanta.

I'm skipping my morning classes the next day. Too bad spring break is the week before the concert.

2 weeks! And my excitement has gone through the roof since I've heard how much people loved the Atlanta gig. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever! :D

Anyone know someone wanting to sell 2 GA tix to this show? :happy:

I just checked and you can still buy GA tix from Ticketmaster if you need them.

I've been to Nashville loads so I think I'm good to wait all day.

Venue definitely isn't as isolated as Gwinnett - loved the whole layout and idea behind Gwinnett but you couldn't just pop over the road to get some food etc like Nashville :LOL:

true, but no free parking. :(

Blast I forgot about that! :LOL: in my post gig high!

I'm just hoping to park close, no matter how small the gradient its a killer with a bum knee.... in fact... now thinking about it, I tore my knee up in Nashville originally. :facepalm:

Hi all...I was at Muse's Atlanta concert and the experience was so amazing! Best concert I've ever been to...I really want to relive it again, so I'm thinking getting tickets for their concert in Nashville. And this time, I want to get floor tickets, not seats.

I'm looking to carpool with someone as I don't have a car...Is there anyone driving from Florida (Jacksonville, or Gainesville) to Nashville?? In return you will get alot of good karma! :)

You can still get greyhound tickets fairly cheap. Might try that.

in case anyone is interested, 102.9 the buzz is holding a contest.

102.9 The Buzz welcomes Muse and Silversun Pickups to Sommet Center on March 15th!

We have more than tickets—we are giving you the chance to have the Ultimate Hook Up to the bands!

Listen March 1st through March 5th for your chance to win tickets to the show and qualify to MEET SILVERSUN PICKUPS!

It’s a Double Shot Weekend Buzz March 5th through March 7th!

Listen for to win passes to the show and qualify to win a Double Shot of Muse and

Silversun Pickups: tickets to the show in Nashville AND a flyaway to relive the concert in Las Vegas!

Listen March 8th through the 12th for your last chance tickets and qualify to MEET MUSE!

http://1029thebuzz.com/pages/pages.php?page=26

Archived