I'm not sure if SSPU are actually even playing this gig, it's not on their website...

Anyone know anything about that?

Normally, unless the support act specifies they aren't available for a certain date they are basically owned by the tour for the specified duration of so many days and any dates included in those days from what I have seen with other tours.

oh god yes. im definitely coming from memphis to see this show. im so glad they're playing in nashville! i was going to see them in atlanta, but its such a hassle to get around over there and it's twice as far away! downtown nashville is a straight-shot down I-40 from where i live.

shit's gonna be epic.:LOL:

NO. the presale is only a limited amount of tickets - hence it sells out within hours/minutes. the rest of the tix will go on sale in a few days.

okay. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I was just wondering if the presale were like in a separate closed off area closer to the stage in comparison to the regular sale ones... i don't know much about the show technical set up or whatever i guess lol. was a little worried.

ahhh. i guess i will just have to wait a few hours and try and snatch them... which... will be hard since i have to go to school.... ahhhhhhhhhh. crap crap crap. -tries to figure this out-

i absolutely hate nashville cream. they are so fucking negative about everything and completely unsupportive of local bands except for a chosen few.

i can't wait to read the review of this show. "we're too hipster for this muse show. who even are they? whine whine whine. look at that person over there who's actually getting into the show. how lame are they ::arms crossed::"

ughhhhh

i absolutely hate nashville cream. they are so fucking negative about everything and completely unsupportive of local bands except for a chosen few.

i can't wait to read the review of this show. "we're too hipster for this muse show. who even are they? whine whine whine. look at that person over there who's actually getting into the show. how lame are they ::arms crossed::"

ughhhhh

hahahah i just read the article and the comments below it

and it made me want to punch those kinds of "hipsters" in the face

nashville cream.

the whole argument about hipsters...really?

hipsters are lame.

this made me lol

And Ashley, if the idea of Muse playing Sommet is a shocker, then this will blow your mind:

When you're watching tv and you decide to change the channel, that show you were just watching is STILL ON.

Crazy, right? ;)

Hey Nashvillers...any hotels within walking distance of the venue?? any that you suggest??

I'm sure a lot of us are traveling in for the show...It's always fun to get message boarders at the same hotel...:)

Also..what are some of your hopes for the setlist?? I know it's a major longshot but I'm hoping and praying for Megalomania...never heard it live..or Hoodoo would be great too.

The closest I've come to hearing either was waiting on the steps outside of Red Rocks when they came out to do sound check and Matt was warming up...he played a little of both..THAT was magical...

Hey Nashvillers...any hotels within walking distance of the venue?? any that you suggest??

I'm sure a lot of us are traveling in for the show...It's always fun to get message boarders at the same hotel...:)

Also..what are some of your hopes for the setlist?? I know it's a major longshot but I'm hoping and praying for Megalomania...never heard it live..or Hoodoo would be great too.

The closest I've come to hearing either was waiting on the steps outside of Red Rocks when they came out to do sound check and Matt was warming up...he played a little of both..THAT was magical...

There are loads of hotels around that area of Nashville - The Hilton is the absolute closest. Though truthfully there are many others within walking distance however - last time we stayed at the Marriot which was rather steeply inclined walk AFTER the gig. Nashville is kinda hilly, not flat like the center of St Louis and many other city centres I have been to.

The entry to the venue is on Broadway and 5th Avenue (large corner standing area for crowds to gather).

Me!! I will be coming from about an hour north of Chicago. I have some family in KY so I'm planning on leaving Chicago after the show on Friday and spending Saturday and most of Sunday with my aunt & uncle. Then I'll stay the night in Nashville and line up super early for rail position. Or maybe I'll just leave KY really early in the AM and save on the hotel room.... can't decide yet. Either way I'll probably stay the night on Monday because I don't think I'll be up for a 9-10 hour drive after the show. Especially being in the pit! :D

I'll have to check out the Hilton...I'm traveling from St. Louis..approx a five hour drive..I'll let everyone know where I book...I think it would be great fun for all of us to be in the same spot..I flew to Wash. DC a few years back for the depeche mode show..and all the message boarders were in the same hotel..it was a LOT of fun!!!

I'll have to check out the Hilton...I'm traveling from St. Louis..approx a five hour drive..I'll let everyone know where I book...I think it would be great fun for all of us to be in the same spot..I flew to Wash. DC a few years back for the depeche mode show..and all the message boarders were in the same hotel..it was a LOT of fun!!!

I think the Holiday Inn was between 9th and 10th on Broadway - so walkable but just not across the street. Just in case that is more people's monetary levels. I'm thinking of making a long day of driving back and forth - I have seats so I can just show up when the doors open.

I booked the Marriott when we went thinking it was linked better. To be honest the hotel was nice but the last thing I really wanted to do was the "stairmaster" after a long gig. I wouldn't book there again just because of that.

Archived