Well, I have mosh 'seats' so I was planning on getting there in the morning to wait it out. :). We'll see more specifically after I see more feedback from other people about the concerts...

As for a meet - again - I don't know when there'd be time. xD.

Well I mean other people do gig at meets, but I'm not sure what to do. Maybe just hangout and have a good time pre gig.

hahah yesss as we wait half a day to go to the concert, we can hang :). is anyone else there getting that shirt or something

If a group of us can get along well enough maybe a bite after. That sounds perfet to me. Simple yet fun.

I'm get a .mu forum member shirt

I'm going, but I have seats. I don't want seats, though. Does anyone think that the venue will sell floor tickets the day of, even though ticketmaster says they're sold out?

Edit:

How many black guys do you think will be selling tickets outside of the venue? How much do black guy tickets usually go for?

I'm going, but I have seats. I don't want seats, though. Does anyone think that the venue will sell floor tickets the day of, even though ticketmaster says they're sold out?

Edit:

How many black guys do you think will be selling tickets outside of the venue? How much do black guy tickets usually go for?

There were some on the opposite corner when I saw Green Day supported by Kaiser Chiefs. Don't know what their markup was or if they were legit tickets.

scalper tix are usually double the original price, if you wait till the doors open though they go down considerably. Don't buy paper printed tickets though, only buy the ticketmaster version (like you get straight from the box office), and make sure there are ads on the back of it (usually for a radio station or something).

I'm waiting to see what people have to do for the detroit and chicago gigs for lining up. I doubt I'll be outside at 9am regardless. I would love to have a little meet-up though. Meet my fellow musers. I'm planning on hitting the bars after the gig, so anyone who wants to come along is more than welcome!

I have to collect mine I didn't get the option of having them sent when I ordered - I specifically looked for that :rolleyes:

did you pre-order or just order?

and i'm glad that i'm not like the only one that hasn't gotten the tickets yet...

i want them soon thoughhh. hopefully before the next couple weeks is up...

also - is there any word on the variety of merch there? (actual descriptions rather than just 'oh yeah there's alot' lol) because i was thinking about ordering a hoodie - but idk id i'd rather spend that money for one at the concert... i'm troubled with that!

did you pre-order or just order?

and i'm glad that i'm not like the only one that hasn't gotten the tickets yet...

i want them soon thoughhh. hopefully before the next couple weeks is up...

also - is there any word on the variety of merch there? (actual descriptions rather than just 'oh yeah there's alot' lol) because i was thinking about ordering a hoodie - but idk id i'd rather spend that money for one at the concert... i'm troubled with that!

I'm pretty certain I "ordered" in the pre-order window... but maybe I didn't :facepalm:... sheesh that was like last year.;)

has anyone gotten their tickets yet?!

i want them :(.

i know they said to give it til 1 week prior but...

i want it nowwwwwww.

i want it nowwwwwwwwwww. :(.

I got my tickets for Detroit (on 3/13) this monday. I wonder if you all will start seeing yours show up next week?

Archived