Hey, so from what I've gathered, we're not doing a meet? :( that makes me sad, because this is my first gig... I've always wanted to do that.

And also, I've seen alot of different times people are getting there. I have floor tickets... Do you have to get there really earily to get a good spot?

And I was curious as to what songs people want to hear...

Hey, so from what I've gathered, we're not doing a meet? :( that makes me sad, because this is my first gig... I've always wanted to do that.

And also, I've seen alot of different times people are getting there. I have floor tickets... Do you have to get there really earily to get a good spot?

And I was curious as to what songs people want to hear...

Yes get there early. We may try to all go out and grab a bite or something after if we get along well enough :happy:

Anyone on here attend Belmont or live in Murfreesboro??

My brother is at Belmont for physical therapy.

Hi everyone! I live in Toledo, Ohio and I'm attending the Detroit concert on the 13th. But my brother has to go back to Nashville the day after, so I decided to drive him down and go see Muse in Nashville. I'm meeting my best friend down there; hopefully we'll be seeing quite a few of you!

Our tickets are for section 203. I've got pit tickets for Detroit, but this plan came together only today and ticket options were limited. :LOL:

My brother is at Belmont for physical therapy.

Hi everyone! I live in Toledo, Ohio and I'm attending the Detroit concert on the 13th. But my brother has to go back to Nashville the day after, so I decided to drive him down and go see Muse in Nashville. I'm meeting my best friend down there; hopefully we'll be seeing quite a few of you!

Our tickets are for section 203. I've got pit tickets for Detroit, but this plan came together only today and ticket options were limited. :LOL:

BTW - just checked mine - section 103 here.

Okay- don't know how this happened.... I just checked Ticketbastard to see what was left and I was able to find a GA ticket??? :wtf:

So if anyone is still looking for GA you may want to try. The first time I checked it told me section 210 was the best available- the next time I tried it came up with GA.

Archived