Knights of Cydonia Discussion Thread

Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

Heya

Being an obsessive Final Fantasy fan, I would like to point out that Final Fantasy is not a Nintendo product nor is Sonic. Final Fantasy belongs to Square-Enix and Sonic to Sega (whether or not Sega sold it to Nintendo or not I'm not sure lol but I don't see why they would it's like their greatest achievement.)

Chrissie xx

Heya

Being an obsessive Final Fantasy fan, I would like to point out that Final Fantasy is not a Nintendo product nor is Sonic. Final Fantasy belongs to Square-Enix and Sonic to Sega (whether or not Sega sold it to Nintendo or not I'm not sure lol but I don't see why they would it's like their greatest achievement.)

Chrissie xx

mmm FF music kicks ass!

Does Knights of Cydonia express Muse's love for Nintendo? If you can't hear it, I suggest you listen to some more Zelda theme music.

I reckon this is true too, although I wouldn't say it's exclusively Nintendo. I think they're big fans of computer music from the 80s and 90s in general. I've thought this about a few songs they've done.

Ah the explosion of vocals does it for me. It made me pump my fist in the air and then onto the well cheesy but ace du du du derr derr riff that was tabbed out in the mag. Fooking YEAH album now please?

Muse and Final Fantasy have a wierd link. Most final fantasy fans love muse, and many muse fans love final fantasy.

I myself hate video games, i think they are boring. But some Nintendo games, adn all the Final Fantasies entertain me so much.

i KEEP getting goosebumps when matt sings:

"NO ONES GOING TO TAKE ME ALIVE

THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

YOU AND I MUST FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS

YOU AND I MUST FIGHT TO SURVIVE"

Thats the sign of a BRILLIANT song! When you feel so tingley inside over and over again.

jeez i sound gay! lol :LOL:

i KEEP getting goosebumps when matt sings:

"NO ONES GOING TO TAKE ME ALIVE

THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

YOU AND I MUST FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS

YOU AND I MUST FIGHT TO SURVIVE"

Thats the sign of a BRILLIANT song! When you feel so tingley inside over and over again.

jeez i sound gay! lol :LOL:

yiou're not the only 1 :D

Archived