Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

the studio version doesnt haf the guitar riff

How do u know ?

The studio version has it for me and don t forget it has more : the trumpet and its solo in the ending .

The studio version is more completed and coherent I think, can t wait to listen to it to give my definitive opinion on KOC

I think Matt yelling the melody at the first quarter of the song will actually be a trumpet in the studio version..

That's what I think.

You could be right there. We shall see. Tho his singing was AWESOME on it.

And to the person who said "Telstar".... Youre bang on! :D

I think Matt yelling the melody at the first quarter of the song will actually be a trumpet in the studio version..

That's what I think.

That's a really good thought you know, if I'm honest I think that would sound AMAZING haha.

Awesome :cool:

I don't know how many of you have a copy of The Tornados' 'Telstar' but 'Knights of Cydonia' is SO similar, it's not true - especially the drumbeat...

Yay, I also thought about Telstar the first time I heard Knights of Cydonia! There's some similarity in a guitar line I think

I don't know how many of you have a copy of The Tornados' 'Telstar' but 'Knights of Cydonia' is SO similar, it's not true - especially the drumbeat...

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. And his falsettos---they remind me of the first bit of Telstar.

Anyway, I really like this song. It has the old Muse epicness I've been looking for. :D

Archived