Knights of Cydonia Discussion Thread

Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

Knights Of Cydonia = Flash Gordon On Acid :eek:

Flash Gordon the character on Acid? Actually I can see that, I'm on Acid doing shit while this song plays.

But if you meant the Queen song, then I can't really see it, though it would fit on the Flash Gordon Album. Like, some kind of song that played during the attack on Ming with all those Birdmen, aye that'd work.

nice spot

Does anyone else recognize burning bandits/pee candle in KoC

Not much but i think I can hear the basics of burning bandits/pee candle....

I hope not

burning bandits kicks ass, i hope thats on the album as well.

Nah, this wouldn't work as a single. They'd have to cut it down, and that wouldn't be very good really.

why would they have to cut it down?

there are enough muse fans to force it into the rotation list of some radiostations or musicvideo channels(atleast in UK and france) :stunned:

why would they have to cut it down?

there are enough muse fans to force it into the rotation list of some radiostations or musicvideo channels(atleast in UK and france) :stunned:

If it was ever released in the US, it would definitely be cut down.

I mean, they chopped up Stockholm Syndrome for fook's sake! :indiff:

AWWWWW YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm stressed, i have a deadline to meet on monday morning which i'm struggling to do the work for, so i'm stressed and a bit nervous, and so i went on a muse website and found a link to Knights of Cydonia live.

I just spent two minutes grinning and waving my hands in the air like a looney. Its 3am ffs.

Love it.

Not sure about Starlight though. Sounds like it'll grow on me, but then its got a very Bliss-ey vibe to it and i never really fell for Bliss.

Meh, for now, i'm HAPPY AND GRINNING!

Archived