snap, you're behind me.

In section 35 too? :eek:

Oh by the way, I'm trying to receive as many high fives from Muse Forumers as possible. So if you see someone who looks like my profile picture wearing Muse clothes and lyrics on their arms, give them a high five. :D:LOL:

what do you mean by see if you can get closer? we bought tickets during the presale

(section 106) but i wish we could get closer, is it possible to trade the tickets in for closer tickets?

She probably means buy different tickets. :)

I've got GA tix but I'm still gonna sign on Saturday morning and see what I can get!

so you're gonna buy more tickets on top of what you already have? what will you do with the other tickets?

Not gonna buy more for myself, just gonna see whats available. I do have a few friends that still need tickets and if I can get good seats I'll get them. :)

I'm in section 96, L-10. I would have liked GA, but oh well. I'm just sad that I'm trekking up to NYC alone because no one else I know can afford it. XP

Don't be sad at all. You're going to make 1,000 friends when you come. You'll be surrounded by thousands that love Muse just as much as you! You're gonna have a blast :p

Yeah, I had nosebleed seats to the back right of the stage (so kinda next to/behind matt) when I saw them with U2 and although I would have appreciated having a better view, I still had a great time :D

Yeah when I saw them with U2 I had section 200 somethings full back view so all I saw was there backsides, what kills me is I did the presale right at 10 and would have gotten some great seats if it wasn't for my stupid mouse and me being so nervous and in a rush I didn't notice it BUT...

I'm still gonna have mad fun, I'm seeing the same show as you,and it's MUSE!!!! (and everything happens for a reason)

We should have a meet up or something. especially the seat holders who dont have to be there so early.

Yeah when I saw them with U2 I had section 200 somethings full back view so all I saw was there backsides, what kills me is I did the presale right at 10 and would have gotten some great seats if it wasn't for my stupid mouse and me being so nervous and in a rush I didn't notice it BUT...

I'm still gonna have mad fun, I'm seeing the same show as you,and it's MUSE!!!! (and everything happens for a reason

Yup, it'll be :awesome::D

Anyone wearing Muse.mu shirts to the gig? i'm thinking about getting one

i was thinking of making a shirt of my own :shifty:

math class must be torture, too, i suspect.

it is under 3 months.

Hahaha .. :LOL::LOL: Under 3 months really?

December (1) January (2) February (3) March (4)

Today is the 10th .. the show is March 5 ...

.. It is not exactly 4 months (that was 5 days ago) .. but still ..

Hahaha .. :LOL::LOL: Under 3 months really?

December (1) January (2) February (3) March (4)

Today is the 10th .. the show is March 5 ...

.. It is not exactly 4 months (that was 5 days ago) .. but still ..

no, its under 3 months.

december 10- jan 10 1

jan 10- feb 10 2

feb 10- march 10 3 and the show has now passed

no, its under 3 months.

december 10- jan 10 1

jan 10- feb 10 2

feb 10- march 10 3 and the show has now passed

Well, one of us has a really fucked up notion of time.. :LOL::LOL:

Coundown to gig start : The show is 84 days from now... one month is ~30 days... --> 3 months = ~90 days --> The gig is less than 3 months away :)

I should get a countdown for my sig :shifty:

In section 35 too? :eek:

Oh by the way, I'm trying to receive as many high fives from Muse Forumers as possible. So if you see someone who looks like my profile picture wearing Muse clothes and lyrics on their arms, give them a high five. :D:LOL:

section 35 row b seats 5-6. Close enough :p

:pope: Don't do that!!!!!! SERIOUSLY. Wait until saturday and if you still have nothing, check Musebay. Please, don't aid that kind of business. It just gives them more reason to do it to other fans in the future.

Yeah, I am sure as the tiem gets closer there will be good hearted muse fans who can't go for whatever reason and will chose to re sell tickets at face value to another genuine muse fan. always has been, always will be. :)

Archived