Hi guys, couldn't get GA tics unfortunately.

So I'll be in 332, anyone around this area, coz I'd really want to find & be close to real Muse fans (not just the Twistuff SMBH passerby)? :eek:

Anyone???

I'm in the 300's I think it's 307-312, I'm not sure I just got south section...long story, but I'm in the 300's, not sure how far you are,I'm sure there will be some real fans around you, I hope there are some real fans around me and not of bunch of youngins' who only know one song:(

He probably forgot to mention that his ticket is a golden, "special" ticket, and after the show, you show it to the stage security, jump on stage and Matt's piano transforms into a futuristic looking spacecraft that takes you and the band on a one way trip to Eurasia.

Yeah, that must be it.

he probably for got to mention that his ticket is a golden, "special" ticket, and after the show, you show it to the stage security, jump on stage and matt's pianto transforms into a futuristic looking spacecraft that takes you and the band on a one way trip to eurasia.

Yeah, that must be it.

hahahahaaahahaha :LOL: Hahahahahahaahah

He probably forgot to mention that his ticket is a golden, "special" ticket, and after the show, you show it to the stage security, jump on stage and Matt's piano transforms into a futuristic looking spacecraft that takes you and the band on a one way trip to Eurasia.

Yeah, that must be it.

:eek: I wish!

I found out about this show too late, and now all that's left are 300-level nosebleeds. I'm trying to decide if I should splurge anyway. I've NEVER seen Muse and I've loved them for years.

Does anyone have any extra tickets for better seating? Or have been to MSG and can at least tell me that my 300 seats won't feel like I'm sitting at home watching the show on TV? Thanks!

I found out about this show too late, and now all that's left are 300-level nosebleeds. I'm trying to decide if I should splurge anyway. I've NEVER seen Muse and I've loved them for years.

Does anyone have any extra tickets for better seating? Or have been to MSG and can at least tell me that my 300 seats won't feel like I'm sitting at home watching the show on TV? Thanks!

'

If you've never seen muse then just go for it. The first time I saw them was at MSG in fairly bad 300 level seats, and it was still a completely amazing experience. Just being in the building is something special.

I think the general sale for this show isn't until tomorrow...? All you've missed are presales - so you should try again tomorrow :yesey:

Also, if you want to see the view, you can go here to get an idea: http://www.thegarden.com/seating/

I can tell you that theres really no bad seat at The Garden.

I have two tickets to MSG that I won't be able to use. I got too crazy eager and booked the first venue that I saw, but didn't realize the Virginia venue was closer to my house!! I ended up buying two tickets for Virginia, too, but need to get rid of the New York ones. Section 133. Row F. Seats 1-2. Let me know!

Alright so i guess we will have a forum meet :) as we get closer to the gig we should decide where and when we meet.

A lot of people hang out around the outside of MSG before a show. There's a million places to sit. Everyone could meet there and then go to a restaurant near by (there are plenty) to have a drink. :D

I have two tickets to MSG that I won't be able to use. I got too crazy eager and booked the first venue that I saw, but didn't realize the Virginia venue was closer to my house!! I ended up buying two tickets for Virginia, too, but need to get rid of the New York ones. Section 133. Row F. Seats 1-2. Let me know!

You may want to post this in the musebay thread (if you haven't already)

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=33546

:)

Archived