i hope its sold out just for the presale, forgot to ask the representative that question. stubhub and ebay are ridiculous right now.

It's probably just the presale, I can't imagine they wouldn't hold any floor tickets back for the general sale :stunned:

I hope all the people who didn't get what they wanted can get a chance in the general sale! But on the bright side - we are all going to be seeing Muse :awesome:

BTW what's the deal with the seats that say "opening act not visible"? Are those the ones behind the stage? (since the curtains on the towers will block stuff before Muse is out)

i think i might take the plunge and buy GA for 150 a pop.

:pope: Don't do that!!!!!! SERIOUSLY. Wait until saturday and if you still have nothing, check Musebay. Please, don't aid that kind of business. It just gives them more reason to do it to other fans in the future.

At what time should i be waiting in line ..

I am thinking 12 ...

Any concert veterans have suggestions?

um if you have seated tickets, you dont have to even get there till 7 if not later to get in and see opener. If your GA it doesnt matter you can move where ever you want. Only go early if you plan on hugging a guard rail; and if you are get there early. 12 is a bit crazy in my opinion though.

um if you have seated tickets, you dont have to even get there till 7 if not later to get in and see opener. If your GA it doesnt matter you can move where ever you want. Only go early if you plan on hugging a guard rail; and if you are get there early. 12 is a bit crazy in my opinion though.

I have GA ..

I want to be as close as i can to the Stage...

but what if after saturday they raise it to 200.

Then you check Musebay. Things crop up all the time. I decided to go to the Thursday O2 date 2 days before the actual gig and I found someone selling a ticket there. We met in the queue, swapped money for ticket, and then rocked out. Something has to come up. Ebay and stubhub should be LAST DITCH RESORTS. Don't go doing anything drastic right now. Wait until saturday. I am POSITIVE they will have GA. It's unheard of for them not to.

but what if after saturday they raise it to 200.

It's too soon after tickets go on sale for that. All the scalpers selling now are ridiculous because people still have a chance to get tickets for much cheaper. Pricing only gets that high for all the tickets a couple weeks before the concert when people are more desperate.

I tried for the Amex preferred a minute after they went on-sale and nothing came up. Then I had 3 browsers open. Alternating between the regular Amex and radio pre-sales and everything was in the 100's center stage or the 2 sections on either side of center stage. Best that I had was section 37 but time ran out at the checkout screen because I was still searching.

Then about 15 minutes into the pre-sale two seats section 10 row G came up so I grabbed them from the regular Amex pre-sale. Happy just to get in the door. Huge fan of both bands so should be a killer show. The regular Amex sale had $50 as best seats so looks like you needed preferred to get GA. Radio sale had $65 as best price but I doubt they got many GA tickets.

Usually I get better seats during pre-sale then regular sale. But If you look at Stub Hub all the seats are mostly from middle sides to center stage. So there is hope that good seats are available for the regular sale. I missed the Muse fan pre-sale so not sure how good the seats were. Maybe the side stage sections were reserved for fan pre-sale?

I tried for the Amex preferred a minute after they went on-sale and nothing came up. Then I had 3 browsers open. Alternating between the regular Amex and radio pre-sales and everything was in the 100's center stage or the 2 sections on either side of center stage. Best that I had was section 37 but time ran out at the checkout screen because I was still searching.

Then about 15 minutes into the pre-sale two seats section 10 row G came up so I grabbed them from the regular Amex pre-sale. Happy just to get in the door. Huge fan of both bands so should be a killer show. The regular Amex sale had $50 as best seats so looks like you needed preferred to get GA. Radio sale had $65 as best price but I doubt they got many GA tickets.

Usually I get better seats during pre-sale then regular sale. But If you look at Stub Hub all the seats are mostly from middle sides to center stage. So there is hope that good seats are available for the regular sale. I missed the Muse fan pre-sale so not sure how good the seats were. Maybe the side stage sections were reserved for fan pre-sale?

The pre sale tickets were all random. They were sold from GA to section 300. :LOL:

I hope that everyone realizes that after their SNL performance, these tickets are going to be even more expensive on stubhub, ebay, etc. It's probably best to get them in the next week or so before that happens. I guarantee their album will be top 10 on iTunes yet again too.

Although, I did manage to get very lucky with U2 and ended up with a pair in the first section right behind the stage as opposed to the nosebleeds I already had and that was about a week before the show.

I'm irritated that I could only get seats but I might just have to make do unless I can come up with some serious money.

I hope that everyone realizes that after their SNL performance, these tickets are going to be even more expensive on stubhub, ebay, etc. It's probably best to get them in the next week or so before that happens. I guarantee their album will be top 10 on iTunes yet again too.

Although, I did manage to get very lucky with U2 and ended up with a pair in the first section right behind the stage as opposed to the nosebleeds I already had and that was about a week before the show.

I'm irritated that I could only get seats but I might just have to make do unless I can come up with some serious money.

thats why i am just about to buy them now. sorry guys i cannot risk this, there is just something about muse that makes me act like a little schoolgirl. lol.

thats why i am just about to buy them now. sorry guys i cannot risk this, there is just something about muse that makes me act like a little schoolgirl. lol.

same here. some might think that two wrongs dont make a right, but here is what i did:

i bought the maximum 4 tickets during the presale this morning using the amex one. they are in section 229. i am going to sell these for a profit. nothing gross, but hopefully double. then with the money i get for selling four of these i hope to be able to score a GA ticket for myself and money for the rest of the evening (food, transportation, etc.). if i manage to get enough money by selling two of my 200 level tickets, i will sell the other two at face value like a good boy. :)

Archived