"Muse.mu Forumers: We're better than you."
:LOL: i'm down with that xD but seriously, if some designs a good muse.mu shirt i would buy/wear it. i don't like all the colors in the current one >.> but i will wear it if it comes down to it.

You're telling me, 9 bucks for a beer? I love beer but im not gonna pay 9 dollars for a cup or a bottle :(

:LOL: BYOSP : Bring your own six pack :p

two browsers(or tabs)..... :-)

ticketmaster is VERY strict with their limits - if there is a 4 ticket limit, don't exceed it. if you order more tix through the same billing address on another transaction, there is a very good chance that BOTH orders will be canceled. it's happened to me before, as well as to a handful of my friends.

seriously, don't risk it - instead, get a friend to order them for you or you may find yourself empty handed.

Hoping to fly out from NM for the show and take a friend that lives locally in NYC. We went to the U2/Muse show at Giants Stadium in September, but srsly...wtf ever. That was a horrible show for my friend to have seen muse at for the first time. This will be much better. I hope hope hope with all my might I can snag 2 GA tix tomorrow! I won't bother flying out if we're not on the floor this time with real hard core muse fans. I've been to 18 shows myself, and remember when they used to play bars. Ahhhh...those were the days. Nothing like being on the floor though. :)

i agree satan..thats so awesome youve seen them 18 times! and saw them at bars n shit, that rules! ive only seen them once and was at the mtv show where i was standing in front of my seat the whole time. dont get me wrong..it was amazing. but for the most part i dont go to shows or concerts unless im in the general admission area. there is no other feeling like being in that 'pit' and being totally free to jumping around and going crazy..picturing the moment they start playing hysteria and im in that GA section going wild!

i agree satan..thats so awesome youve seen them 18 times! and saw them at bars n shit, that rules! ive only seen them once and was at the mtv show where i was standing in front of my seat the whole time. dont get me wrong..it was amazing. but for the most part i dont go to shows or concerts unless im in the general admission area. there is no other feeling like being in that 'pit' and being totally free to jumping around and going crazy..picturing the moment they start playing hysteria and im in that GA section going wild!

Omg srsly! That's so awesome! Its been a while since I've been in a Muse pit. Well...I guess since Wembley. Its time to brave the masses again I say! Wooo! Just gotta get those tix tomorrow! Pit or nothing!

It's awesome that you love Muse so much but when people "jump around and go crazy" in the pit it really ruins it for a lot of people in the GA section. Muse's music isn't even really "mosh" worthy... :erm:

I was at a show in Philly in 2007, I waited hours outside to try and get to the front. I was almost at the front when the show started (after waiting like an hour after the opening act for Muse to come on) and all these kids started trying to "mosh" to songs from Absolution. It took me almost 30 minutes to get out of that crowd and I missed half the concert. Almost everyone standing in the back had the same story.

What a waste... :indiff:

It's awesome that you love Muse so much but when people "jump around and go crazy" in the pit it really ruins it for a lot of people in the GA section. Muse's music isn't even really "mosh" worthy... :erm:

I was at a show in Philly in 2007, I waited hours outside to try and get to the front. I was almost at the front when the show started (after waiting like an hour after the opening act for Muse to come on) and all these kids started trying to "mosh" to songs from Absolution. It took me almost 30 minutes to get out of that crowd and I missed half the concert. Almost everyone standing in the back had the same story.

What a waste... :indiff:

What, was everyone jumping around like really slowly? I can see people jumping to Endlessly

What, was everyone jumping around like really slowly? I can see people jumping to Endlessly

Some were trying to jump around and swing their arms even though the crowd was shoulder to shoulder. Others were literally shoving the people around them even though they probably didn't know them. It really sucked and was really hard to get out of.

hahahaha I just read what you said again, "was everyone jumping around like really slowly"

I'm picturing it :LOL:

Archived