I was looking for 2, I didnt put in for a section because I was scared of being denied and getting nothing ( plus it was my break at work so I didnt have a lot of time to keep trying) so I did best available. I don't mind side stage at all but Folding Chairs-in back of the regular seats?? I'm so upset.

I am going to try again on Saturday, If anything I guess I am glad that I am going, but feel pretty crushed about my seats.

aww, I understand the disappointment! :( After I got my ticket I put in a try for seats just to see what I'd get and did best available and got something in the 300s, but then a few mins ago I tried for 1 ticket and chose 100 level, side stage and got a seat in a section right by Chris' side of the stage - seemed to be a fairly good seat! Sometimes I don't get how the "best available" thing works :erm:

EDIT: just saw your other post, yeah, that could be what happened...

aww, I understand the disappointment! :( After I got my ticket I put in a try for seats just to see what I'd get and did best available and got something in the 300s, but then a few mins ago I tried for 1 ticket and chose 100 level, side stage and got a seat in a section right by Chris' side of the stage - seemed to be a fairly good seat! Sometimes I don't get how the "best available" thing works :erm:

Well someone probably had the seats at the 100 level but didnt want it so when you did it again, you came up with it.

Oh hahaha :LOL:

I chose $65 and it gave me 2 GA tickets. I thought that's how it worked? If you chose $50, then you got seats and if you chose $65, then you get GA?

if you select a price level, then you are offered all types of seats at that level. since ga's are the only $65 ticket, that's what you get. however, you can get floor, loge, and 100 - 400 level seats for $50... rather than select a price, i went directly for loge seats, taking the risk that there might not be 4 available in the loge. i lucked out and ended up in loge sect 44. but, i also had another browser trying for 4 in the 100 level just to be on the safe side.

yeah, now I'm just mad at my computer for doing that, and myself for not realizing it, I figured if I didn't touch the little boxes it would be best available.

I'm gonna try again on saturday and I'm just trying to reming myself that at least I got tickets and I will be there

Edit: My seats will be somewhere between 307-312, not the best, I wanted closer, still upset...but everything happens for a reason, My computer was supposed to do that stupid thing without me noticing and I was meant to have these seats...I'm trying to smile here.

if you select a price level, then you are offered all types of seats at that level. since ga's are the only $65 ticket, that's what you get. however, you can get floor, loge, and 100 - 400 level seats for $50... rather than select a price, i went directly for loge seats, taking the risk that there might not be 4 available in the loge. i lucked out and ended up in loge sect 44. but, i also had another browser trying for 4 in the 100 level just to be on the safe side.

Nice, section 44 nice :D

My friend did the presale todays at 10 for tickets and got 2 GA tickets. I wonder if GA will still be available saturday, or maybe in the 100's on saturday.

I'm debating trying again-even though I have crappy seats if I buy 2 more I might not be able to get rid of the ones I already have.

if you really don't want the seats you bought, it might be worth calling ticketmaster and have them cancel your order. just explain to them that the scroll button on your mouse changed the section and you've just realised that you ended up buying tickets that you didn't want. if you're pleasant enough, they will cancel the order for you.

not sure if they will cancel the ones you have now if you purchase another pair right now though....so, you'd probably have to try your luck on saturday or try the presales again after the original order has been canceled.

hth

if you really don't want the seats you bought, it might be worth calling ticketmaster and have them cancel your order. just explain to them that the scroll button on your mouse changed the section and you've just realised that you ended up buying tickets that you didn't want. if you're pleasant enough, they will cancel the order for you.

not sure if they will cancel the ones you have now if you purchase another pair right now though....so, you'd probably have to try your luck on saturday or try the presales again after the original order has been canceled.

hth

I tried the presale again and got the section I'm in. I think I'll just see what I can get on saturday and if I get something better, I can always see if anyone I know wants to go, or sell them-but I would sell them for what I payed so like 60ish, not like those crazy people on stubhub.

I mean in the end even if I hate the seats-I don't want to miss out on the concert

Archived