I'm looking at my ticketmaster profile and it's showing me this:

Section

Row

Seats

GA

GA9

29 - 30

What the hell does that mean? Am I standing or sitting?

I think it means that you're in the seated area on the floor behind the pit. If you look at the seating chart at ticketmaster sections 5-12 are seats, and in front of that is the pit (which i'm assumingwould ordinarily be sections 1-4)

I have a standing ticket and on my reciept it says:

Section

Description

GA

Price Level 1

GENERAL ADMISSION

FLOOR - NO

TICKETFAST

FLOOR SECTION

GENERAL ADMISSION

FLOOR (STANDING

ROOM)

That's my guess, at least...?

Hmm did you check the seating view chart? Idk it looks raised

Yeah like sections 34-38 look raised but I was wondering about 9-12, is that all GA? I would assume sections 1-8 are GA. I'm gonna hop on the general sale on Saturday and see if I can get a better seat, I'm just trying to get a layout of the venue.

I think it means that you're in the seated area on the floor behind the pit. If you look at the seating chart at ticketmaster sections 5-12 are seats, and in front of that is the pit (which i'm assumingwould ordinarily be sections 1-4)

I have a standing ticket and on my reciept it says:

That's my guess, at least...?

DUX! You got a ticket?! :eek: Tell me you're queueing so I can cuddle you!

Yeah like sections 34-38 look raised but I was wondering about 9-12, is that all GA? I would assume sections 1-8 are GA. I'm gonna hop on the general sale on Saturday and see if I can get a better seat, I'm just trying to get a layout of the venue.

34 - 38 are actually part of the loge level and are raised. sect 9 - 12 are slightly elevated off the floor

the ga pit takes up sect 1-4, reserved seats on the floor are in sect. 5 - 12

If you look at the seating chart and select section 97, you can see that the back area of the floor (in front of that section) seems to slope up gradually :)

http://www.thegarden.com/seating/

DUX! You got a ticket?! :eek: Tell me you're queueing so I can cuddle you!

i shall be in teh queue :awesome:

34 - 38 are actually part of the loge level and are raised. sect 9 - 12 are slightly elevated off the floor

Thanks for the clarification. It is a bit cornfusing...I'm hoping for like section 50-60, that would be an ideal seat I think. Nice side view and quite close. I'm in 40 now, not bad, but closer is always better :D. I have a feeling the really nice seats won't be available to us fans though, it would make too much sense :rolleyes:

Thanks for the clarification. It is a bit cornfusing...I'm hoping for like section 50-60, that would be an ideal seat I think. Nice side view and quite close. I'm in 40 now, not bad, but closer is always better :D. I have a feeling the really nice seats won't be available to us fans though, it would make too much sense :rolleyes:

i have 4 in sect 44 right now, but will try to get closer. i actually bought a single ticket in sect 63 for the last gig at msg the day of the show... those seats are fantastic (i've sit there many times)

here's a link to my vid clip of TIRO from that show...

i had my crap camera that night with a poor zoom, but you can still see how close those seats are...

Ok seems like u know ur way around there.. I have from GA 8 but would i be able to make my way to the stage? or is it divided our or something.. I understand that it's general admission btu.. So sorry but it's my first time there and i'd love to be as close as i can to the stage :D

Ok seems like u know ur way around there.. I have from GA 8 but would i be able to make my way to the stage? or is it divided our or something.. I understand that it's general admission btu.. So sorry but it's my first time there and i'd love to be as close as i can to the stage :D

no reason to apologise! i've been attending shows at the garden since 1980, so yes, i do know ny way around...

if you queue early enough, you can be right up front :)

i have 4 in sect 44 right now, but will try to get closer. i actually bought a single ticket in sect 63 for the last gig at msg the day of the show... those seats are fantastic (i've sit there many times)

here's a link to my vid clip of TIRO from that show...

i had my crap camera that night with a poor zoom, but you can still see how close those seats are...

ahh, those are the seats I would have wanted if I didn't go for GA! :D Something close to the stage on Matt's side :yesey:

I got some tickets but I'm worried that they are terrible seats. Would it have wiser to wait until Saturday do you think?

I'm thinking the exact same thing! I want to try again, too. I just have to be sure I can cover these extras before I sell the old ones. No harm in checking availability on Sat, right?

Sections 333, 332, & 312 at MSG are showing as Side Stage View once in the cart. Are we not getting an accurate seating chart of where the stage is going to be? It doesn't seem like any sections from 55-65 or 79-70 where being offered? Did anyone get any of those sections?

Sections 333, 332, & 312 at MSG are showing as Side Stage View once in the cart. Are we not getting an accurate seating chart of where the stage is going to be? It doesn't seem like any sections from 55-65 or 79-70 where being offered? Did anyone get any of those sections?

I got those side stage 300's. I think there may be better seats, but the radio station only got a certain chunk of them.

Archived