It's awesome that you love Muse so much but when people "jump around and go crazy" in the pit it really ruins it for a lot of people in the GA section. Muse's music isn't even really "mosh" worthy... :erm:

I was at a show in Philly in 2007, I waited hours outside to try and get to the front. I was almost at the front when the show started (after waiting like an hour after the opening act for Muse to come on) and all these kids started trying to "mosh" to songs from Absolution. It took me almost 30 minutes to get out of that crowd and I missed half the concert. Almost everyone standing in the back had the same story.

What a waste... :indiff:

I am ok with jumping, and a bit of pushing, its an actual mosh pit that bugs me. Mostly because I don't WANT to be IN the actual mosh pit. I try very hard to stay away from those areas that are likely to have one. For the most part I enjoy bieng on the floor even if its a challenge. There's a bit of a rush from it.

I got pulled out in San Diego's pit at SOma. I just couldn't take being pushed into another person to the point I couldn't breathe. I went to the back, and like you, missed mos tof the show.

I think if you can get to the barrier though, any show in the pit is a good one. The barrier is kind of a safe guard. People might push from behind, but you still got room in the front to breathe a bit.

I am ok with jumping, and a bit of pushing, its an actual mosh pit that bugs me. Mostly because I don't WANT to be IN the actual mosh pit. I try very hard to stay away from those areas that are likely to have one. For the most part I enjoy bieng on the floor even if its a challenge. There's a bit of a rush from it.

I got pulled out in San Diego's pit at SOma. I just couldn't take being pushed into another person to the point I couldn't breathe. I went to the back, and like you, missed mos tof the show.

I think if you can get to the barrier though, any show in the pit is a good one. The barrier is kind of a safe guard. People might push from behind, but you still got room in the front to breathe a bit.

At this one concert a went, the barrier wasn't so good and the crowd almost pushed it to the ground, nearly crushing the front row people. Just made me thing of that, haha. I remember watching it happen from the VIP area.

I'm sorry you went through the same thing :( it sucked. I'm just going to stay towards the back of GA I think. I'm happy with watching in the back :) I'll be able to drink my beer without worrying about spilling it! :LOL:

It's awesome that you love Muse so much but when people "jump around and go crazy" in the pit it really ruins it for a lot of people in the GA section. Muse's music isn't even really "mosh" worthy... :erm:

I was at a show in Philly in 2007, I waited hours outside to try and get to the front. I was almost at the front when the show started (after waiting like an hour after the opening act for Muse to come on) and all these kids started trying to "mosh" to songs from Absolution. It took me almost 30 minutes to get out of that crowd and I missed half the concert. Almost everyone standing in the back had the same story.

What a waste... :indiff:

well i dont do the whole moshing swinging my arms punching people in the face thing..but jumping up and down with the crowd in unison..no feeling like it.

I'm sorry you went through the same thing :( it sucked. I'm just going to stay towards the back of GA I think. I'm happy with watching in the back :) I'll be able to drink my beer without worrying about spilling it! :LOL:

Yes, please do if you're drinking beer. At U2/Muse at FedExField I got beer pretty much poor all over me by some stupid guy jumping all around with a beer in his hand. :D

Archived