I got section 208, which is not too bad, but I have to admit that after being a fan for the past years I'm starting to miss the old days when I could easily get GA tickets without a problem.

Maybe I'm a spoiled, but that's what comes with a band's raising popularity.

Yeah as much as I want them to succeed, there is a small part of me that doesn't want everybody loving Muse as much as I do. I'm quite content with knowing about "the best band in the world nobody knows about". If only I had been onto them during the OoS days, small venues and easy tickets but I also would have been like 13 and not able to get into most places haha

I was in the presale at 10 exactely and somehow ended up with my section being south, so I look it up and it's folding chairs in the back between 307-312. How do I end up with such crappy seats when I was at 10? Some of you got great seats and I am super happy for you but also upset that I got crap, I'm happy as hell I'm going but still

I was in the presale at 10 exactely and somehow ended up with my section being south, so I look it up and it's folding chairs in the back between 307-312. How do I end up with such crappy seats when I was at 10? Some of you got great seats and I am super happy for you but also upset that I got crap, I'm happy as hell I'm going but still

I went straight for the 65 level, then I got denied and I was like "CRAP" cause I thought I was either not gonna get tickets or get not so good seats.

The sides of the stage are not by any means bad seats.

I was just hoping that I wouldn't get anything all the way in the back where I can hardly see anything.

On my first try I got Section 94, which is LOGE but all the way in the back, so I dropped those. Then I tried 100s, and it was sold out. Finally I picked whatever was best available and I got 208.

How many years do you think it will be before they're big enough to consider more than one NY date?

I would have traveled for even another date in the tri-state area. CT, Camden, upstate NY, etc.

Huh. Guess I'm getting greedy with my Muse fanship. :$

Hard to say. Uprising has probably been their most popular song here in the US and they've grown considerably since BH&R. Maybe the next album?? I dk its a hard call to make. I think they could do another NY date this tour, I'd def go. I think it largely depends on how quickly they sell out MSG. I would love a Giants Stadium show but that will prob never happen. I don't know if they will ever be as big here as they are in the UK. They will prob add another date close by, i.e. Philly or NJ and maybe even a CT one (*crosses fingers*).

How many years do you think it will be before they're big enough to consider more than one NY date?

I would have traveled for even another date in the tri-state area. CT, Camden, upstate NY, etc.

Huh. Guess I'm getting greedy with my Muse fanship. :$

Given the demand for this gig, I wouldn't be surprised to see another date added on March 4th.

folding chairs?! :wtf: I'm sorry you couldn't get any better! Will you be able to try again in the general sale?

How many tickets were you trying for? I'm wondering if one of the reasons I had an easy time was that I was only ever looking for 1 :unsure:

Facebook events page for those interested (one last posting) :awesome:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216457088754

I'm going to join after Saturday. I want one more try to say "Yes, I will be sitting in the same time zone as all of you!" lol

I'm so glad there's a Fb already. I was going to offer the one I made for SNL to use, but I'm too much of a Fb n00b to be doing that.

folding chairs?! :wtf: I'm sorry you couldn't get any better! Will you be able to try again in the general sale?

How many tickets were you trying for? I'm wondering if one of the reasons I had an easy time was that I was only ever looking for 1 :unsure:

I think you're right. I was looking for 3. I've had luck before, even last-minute, when only looking for 1.

Hard to say. Uprising has probably been their most popular song here in the US and they've grown considerably since BH&R. Maybe the next album?? I dk its a hard call to make. I think they could do another NY date this tour, I'd def go. I think it largely depends on how quickly they sell out MSG. I would love a Giants Stadium show but that will prob never happen. I don't know if they will ever be as big here as they are in the UK. They will prob add another date close by, i.e. Philly or NJ and maybe even a CT one (*crosses fingers*).

I would pray to the Muse gods to have a show at the Pru Center in Newark :happy:

I was looking for 2, I didnt put in for a section because I was scared of being denied and getting nothing ( plus it was my break at work so I didnt have a lot of time to keep trying) so I did best available. I don't mind side stage at all but Folding Chairs-in back of the regular seats?? I'm so upset.

I am going to try again on Saturday, If anything I guess I am glad that I am going, but feel pretty crushed about my seats.

this is ridiculous. i was online at 10 exactly with two computers and couldn't get GA tickets. these nazis over on stubhub and ebay are monopolizing the ticket market, and selling them for an obscene amount more than they're normally going for.

if any of you have any extra GA tickets and want to sell them to someone who's been an extremely large Muse fan for over 5 years now, send me a pm. :)

sorry for the anger, it's just so unfair that these people who have probably never heard a Muse song in their lives are taking advantage of us.

Oh hahaha :LOL:

I chose $65 and it gave me 2 GA tickets. I thought that's how it worked? If you chose $50, then you got seats and if you chose $65, then you get GA?

Yeah, I chose $65 at first and after the thing was waiting for like a minute it said there were no seats available. So I did best available after that and wound up with my seats.

I found out what went wrong. I have a MAC computer that so when I was scrooling down om the mouse it changed Best Availabe to Promenade box seating which I was nervous and in a rush to hit find tickets so I didn't notice it, that it how I got such crappy seats, now I'm just pissed off at myslef for not realizing it. I checked it though and section 307-312 isn't that bad.

I guess I should be happy I'm going-but now that I seen what happened I can't help but wonder what I would have gotten for best available

Archived