A drink beforehand sounds great! I live so close that I was just going to take a half day of work, but now I wonder if I should take the whole day off...

I'm gonna take a half day. Get out of work at 12, head home, get ready and probably head over. Maybe everyone should meet at...2 or 3?

I'm an underage college student though. >.< I guess I'll watch y'all drink? Or smuggle something in :LOL:

I didn't think of that. I'll still be one year under the legal age to drink

:ninja: .. I'll just watch you all then.

So who's traveling from where for this gig? I'm in long island, so not too far away.

So who's traveling from where for this gig? I'm in long island, so not too far away.

I'm taking the Chinatown bus from DC, because I'm so cool I'm seeing both shows. XP Need to figure out where I'm gonna stay for the weekend still, though.

Puerto Rico. Gotta take a plane to NY for the MSG gig, then the next day a bus to Boston for the next gig and finally a plane back home. It's gonna be an intresting 3 days. Still not sure if I'll just skip any hotels and get a little sleep during the bus ride, at the airport or fill up on energy drinks and hold on until I get back home :p

That's how much I wanna see the band.

You're telling me, 9 bucks for a beer? I love beer but im not gonna pay 9 dollars for a cup or a bottle :(

It wasn't that bad in 2007. It was like 4 or 5 bucks for a big clear plastic cup. I got it from the guys walking around during the opening act. I guess when Muse actually comes on you gotta get your beer out of the performance hall and it's probably crazy expensive there

I actually don't remember if it was during the opening act, but I do know they don't walk around anymore after Muse comes on.

It wasn't that bad in 2007. It was like 4 or 5 bucks for a big clear plastic cup. I got it from the guys walking around during the opening act. I guess when Muse actually comes on you gotta get your beer out of the performance hall and it's probably crazy expensive there

I would toast to Matt and the boys, I'm sure they have beers on stage. :LOL:

Archived