Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I'm confused. Was there some sort of story behind the photo of the Austrian fans? They run into fans all the time on the street, right? Surely they're used to being "stalked" by now. :chuckle: But yeah, you never know, maybe they did read this thread and thought we were weird and that's why they avoided us. Nah...

I'm confused. Was there some sort of story behind the photo of the Austrian fans? They run into fans all the time on the street, right? Surely they're used to being "stalked" by now. :chuckle: But yeah, you never know, maybe they did read this thread and thought we were weird and that's why they avoided us. Nah...

I haven't read anything about it other than the tweet. It just seems odd that there have been very few tweets from the States. Then again, by the end of the BDO, a lot of people were waiting for them at the airports so maybe they're trying to avoid being found?

Spoiler tag! Why didn't I think of that?

furygirl - we must of taken photos at the same times. I have some that look like those.

4396725253_c978860279_o.jpg

4397490514_650a8bf11d_o.jpg

4396724229_7e686c0024_o.jpg

4397476702_3dfc8000d0_o.jpg

4397476740_a9e3854210_o.jpg

4397465234_296f57a2cf_o.jpg

Oooh, those are great! So YOU'RE "she said boom." I saw some of yours posted some other places, too. I wish I'd thought to put my name on mine. :indiff: Meh, guess it doesn't matter.

Random thought: Am I the only one that finds it funny that Stockholm, the heaviest song they played is done with the Glitterati?

LOL, yes. :chuckle:

Oooh, those are great! So YOU'RE "she said boom." I saw some of yours posted some other places, too. I wish I'd thought to put my name on mine. :indiff: Meh, guess it doesn't matter.

Ok, so this prompts me to ask a noobish question:facepalm: Is it wrong to save other people's pics from the concert? Or is it ok to save them, but not to post them elsewhere? My pics are pretty much crap, so I've been saving others' but I'm unsure of the netiquette about this sort of thing. (I've also started saving the person's forum name in the filename so I know who I got them from, even if they're not labeled.)

Ok, so this prompts me to ask a noobish question:facepalm: Is it wrong to save other people's pics from the concert? Or is it ok to save them, but not to post them elsewhere? My pics are pretty much crap, so I've been saving others' but I'm unsure of the netiquette about this sort of thing. (I've also started saving the person's forum name in the filename so I know who I got them from, even if they're not labeled.)

So long as you don't go claiming them as your own and trying to make money off of them, it shouldn't be a problem. Whenever I use a picture or video on my blog, I make sure to give the username and/or name of the photographer/videographer and a link to either their a.website b.flickr c.other site

Being a "photographer" I know the feeling of having pictures taken and taking pictures. To maybe help out your question more, I save hundreds of pictures to my computer that I like. You should be safe.

So long as you don't go claiming them as your own and trying to make money off of them, it shouldn't be a problem. Whenever I use a picture or video on my blog, I make sure to give the username and/or name of the photographer/videographer and a link to either their a.website b.flickr c.other site

Being a "photographer" I know the feeling of having pictures taken and taking pictures. To maybe help out your question more, I save hundreds of pictures to my computer that I like. You should be safe.

Yeah, I think as long as someone doesn't specifically state not to copy them, they're fair game. It IS the internet, after all. I just kinda wish I'd put my name on them for obvious reasons, but it doesn't bother me if people share them. I wouldn't have post a link to my album if I didn't expect that. :) I'm rather proud of them, really. :$

Archived