Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Natalia took a picture of the setlist so I couldn't help but peek! :D I'm not holding out a lot of hope that I can go to a fall gig, but it might work out if the stars are in alignment.

Positive thinking! If we miss them on the 2nd leg, it's going to probably be 2 more years, so we have to think that we WILL see them again. :D

Thanks for the clip, guys...missed them, i have no excuses other than being extremely broke! Anxious to hear about fall dates too..

Sorry you missed them, being broke is no fun.

Same here...I think I completely embarasssed my son (although that's nothing new):)

One of my Favorite Shows Ever! :musesign:

I hope they annouce the Fall Dates Soon :happy:

Atlanta was just awesome :happy: Let's hope they come to Raleigh or Charlotte. Charlotte is about 3 hours from me and Raleigh about 90 minutes.

After reading about the queuing clusterfuck in Phoenix (and it sounds like Las Vegas wasn't much better), I'm so grateful for how organized the Gwinnett Arena was. At least that's my perspective of it. It was sooooo orderly the way they had us enter single file while holding our tickets in our left hands, holding them sticking straight up. It was very serious biz! Everyone walking in single file. Amazing, really. :stunned: Of course I can't speak to those at the back of the line! :LOL: I was one of the lucky ones that got a numbered wristband. :D Well, it wasn't luck, really. :erm:

I want them to come back. :(

P1010915.jpg

After reading about the queuing clusterfuck in Phoenix (and it sounds like Las Vegas wasn't much better), I'm so grateful for how organized the Gwinnett Arena was. At least that's my perspective of it. It was sooooo orderly the way they had us enter single file while holding our tickets in our left hands, holding them sticking straight up. It was very serious biz! Everyone walking in single file. Amazing, really. :stunned: Of course I can't speak to those at the back of the line! :LOL: I was one of the lucky ones that got a numbered wristband. :D Well, it wasn't luck, really. :erm:

I want them to come back. :(

P1010915.jpg

I can't wait to do it again :happy:.... :supersad:

Thread bump. :p

No but srsly, I have an Atlanta question.... I know some of you have seen bands at the Tabarnacle. Paemchen and I are going to see Porcupine Tree there on the 27th and I was wondering about the seats. I'm not getting there ultra early, so we'll have to just finagle spots. I was figuring the balcony would be a good place, but if it's all seats, obviously those will be claimed early, making trying to squeeze in next to someone inappropriate I'm guessing. I'm good at politely finding a spot, but it might be hard where there are seats. What has your experience been? If you try to stand in the aisles where the seated areas are do security get all bitchy? I guess basically I'm assuming we'll be too late to actually get seats, so just trying to figure out where the best place to get a spot would be. Or I don't know, it's not even sold out, so maybe it won't be that packed anyway....

Thanks! :)

Thread bump. :p

No but srsly, I have an Atlanta question.... I know some of you have seen bands at the Tabarnacle. Paemchen and I are going to see Porcupine Tree there on the 27th and I was wondering about the seats. I'm not getting there ultra early, so we'll have to just finagle spots. I was figuring the balcony would be a good place, but if it's all seats, obviously those will be claimed early, making trying to squeeze in next to someone inappropriate I'm guessing. I'm good at politely finding a spot, but it might be hard where there are seats. What has your experience been? If you try to stand in the aisles where the seated areas are do security get all bitchy? I guess basically I'm assuming we'll be too late to actually get seats, so just trying to figure out where the best place to get a spot would be. Or I don't know, it's not even sold out, so maybe it won't be that packed anyway....

Thanks! :)

I love The Tabernacle! How soon after doors do you plan on getting there? I've found that people tend to walk around and mingle, get something to drink, and even the floor doesn't fill up that quickly. The very front rows upstairs will be full first, but the seats behind those shouldn't fill up too quickly. When you get there you can go upstairs and see what is available and if you don't see a spot you like, you can go back downstairs and find a good spot on the floor. :)

I love The Tabernacle! How soon after doors do you plan on getting there? I've found that people tend to walk around and mingle, get something to drink, and even the floor doesn't fill up that quickly. The very front rows upstairs will be full first, but the seats behind those shouldn't fill up too quickly. When you get there you can go upstairs and see what is available and if you don't see a spot you like, you can go back downstairs and find a good spot on the floor. :)

Thanks! This is helpful! :) It really looks like a great place to see a show and I can't believe I've never been there before. Doors open at 7:00, so that's late enough that I'm pretty sure we can make it by then or soon after.

There isn't a bad view in The Tabernacle. I go to most shows there and it's my favorite venue. I always go floor but the balcony would be comfortable ... oh, and it's very easy to find a good spot on the floor during opening acts. I always get at least 2nd row.

There isn't a bad view in The Tabernacle. I go to most shows there and it's my favorite venue. I always go floor but the balcony would be comfortable ... oh, and it's very easy to find a good spot on the floor during opening acts. I always get at least 2nd row.

Thanks! The opener is Bigelf. I'd never heard of them, but after checking them out on MySpace, I def. want to be there to see them. :\mm/:

BTW, I knew you two would see my post! :D

I love the Tabernacle. Seen Muse twice there but always up front. I always wanted to try to sit in the balcony because it seems like a good place to be close and just chill but I haven't been in a while.

Yesterday I went to move all my concert photos onto my portable hard drive and noticed I don't have my original Atlanta Muse photos. I must of resized them and saved them that way. :( This is the 3rd or 4th set of original Muse photos I've lost.

my lost clip from the show :) (sorry for all the yelling from me and my peeps) :$:happy:

Oh I Love Muse!!

*the clip is eyeballs,the jam,time is running out etc*

I look forward seeing them for the 4th time this Fall :happy:;):)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

One of my Favorite Shows Ever! :musesign:

I hope they annouce the Fall Dates Soon :happy:

Hey that's my video!! :):) I must say that, having attended the Atlanta, Chicago, and Detroit shows this spring, my Favorite was the Atlanta show -- Crowd was really into it, band was really into it. A fantastic time. :musesign:

Waiting for those fall dates!

I love the Tabernacle. Seen Muse twice there but always up front. I always wanted to try to sit in the balcony because it seems like a good place to be close and just chill but I haven't been in a while.

Yesterday I went to move all my concert photos onto my portable hard drive and noticed I don't have my original Atlanta Muse photos. I must of resized them and saved them that way. :( This is the 3rd or 4th set of original Muse photos I've lost.

I'm so sorry about your pics! :( At least you have the re-sized ones. I don't know why, but I'm hesitant to even delete mine off the camera even though I have them on Snapfish and I've printed them. I just like having them on there, I guess. I haven't deleted all the tweets and texts from that night off my phone, either! :$

ditto on the tabernacle!

i havent been to a show there for a long time tho. no one i love comes to town anymore. lol or they're not big enough for that place.

Everyone loves the Tabarnacle! Yeah, it seems all the bands I see are either in really big places, or really small places like Variety Playhouse.

Hey that's my video!! :):) I must say that, having attended the Atlanta, Chicago, and Detroit shows this spring, my Favorite was the Atlanta show -- Crowd was really into it, band was really into it. A fantastic time. :musesign:

I'm glad you say that about the crowd. :) I've read so much about the US crowds in general being boring and lame, but when I go back and watch TiRO or KoC from Gwinnett, I think, yeah, we kinda rocked! It does seem like Chris' side was more into it for some reason, which is not typical.

The Tabernacle sounds great. It's my first time there, too, Renee! We should get our plans firmed up I s'pose. :$

Hopefully, we'll get those Fall Dates soon. Green Day did Gwinnett last October, and they're playing at the Verizon Amphitheater (in Alpharetta, GA) this August. This gives me hope that Muse will come back to Georgia. :happy:

The Tabernacle sounds great. It's my first time there, too, Renee! We should get our plans firmed up I s'pose. :$

Hopefully, we'll get those Fall Dates soon. Green Day did Gwinnett last October, and they're playing at the Verizon Amphitheater (in Alpharetta, GA) this August. This gives me hope that Muse will come back to Georgia. :happy:

Green Day have been doing that every tour. They play the gwinnett arena, and then they play an outdoor venue :D I'm totally going to the one in August.

Muse could play the Phillips Arena. I can't really stand it, but I feel like they could.

Green Day have been doing that every tour. They play the gwinnett arena, and then they play an outdoor venue :D I'm totally going to the one in August.

Me too! I got the cheap lawn tix. Couldn't spend $69+ for GA or seats. I don't think it matters, I'm sure it'll be great. Muse could do Verizon. I think they'd do a great outdoor show. :D

So sorry about your pics. :(

I've watched your videos many times now! :D

Me too! I got the cheap lawn tix. Couldn't spend $69+ for GA or seats. I don't think it matters, I'm sure it'll be great. Muse could do Verizon. I think they'd do a great outdoor show. :D

Have fun :) I'm still waiting to see if they add an NC date. We came down to Atlanta to see them at Gwinnett back in Aug of '09. They usually hit us on the 2nd leg, but I would prefer they play the RBC Center arena. I may skip them this time if the do an amphitheater.

I hope Muse don't go the amphitheater route here. I like being on the floor and GA tickets for an amp show are usually hard to get, it costs more for a good seat at an amphitheater, and you are at the mercy of the elements! It can be sooo hot in the summer. I think it's basically going to be the 2nd leg of the US tour so they will have the same stage setup and will have to play arenas. The first leg really was short for a major tour.

Of course, anywhere Muse do a show would be great. :D

Archived