Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

This made me :LOL: because my mom's name is Doris. :D

I am trying not to get my hopes up about the fall dates...Hell, who am I kidding? I'm already excited and I don't even know where they'll be. :musesign:

I call my SatNav Doris and mostly I tell her to shut up!

fall tour dates, yippy :)

:dance:

this works out perfectly. I graduate college here in a month and am looking to travel across America in the Fall . . . multiple Muse concerts, yes.

FTW!!!!

I hope they don't wait until last second again. I need to know when and where so i know how much I need to start setting aside.

This is Muse we're talking about!! lol Well, it's probably a safe bet they're not coming to Atlanta again, so if I see them I'll have to travel.

This is Muse we're talking about!! lol Well, it's probably a safe bet they're not coming to Atlanta again, so if I see them I'll have to travel.

So August right? :chuckle: Yeah I'm thinking it will have to be in NC or mayeb FL if I am to go.

I highly doubt it will be in the month of August. They are playing August 1st in Korea, the 19th in Austria, 21st in Poland, and September 4th in London.

That being said, I don't think they're going to fly to the US on in-between dates.

Perhaps after September is a better idea to guess.

I highly doubt it will be in the month of August. They are playing August 1st in Korea, the 19th in Austria, 21st in Poland, and September 4th in London.

That being said, I don't think they're going to fly to the US on in-between dates.

Perhaps after September is a better idea to guess.

No I was joking about them waiting until the last second to give out tour dates :chuckle:

hah. I suppose a tone of voice would have helped sell this joke. :) sorry!

Its alright, but seroiusly, I may miss the date release if its during the summer. I'm going to be working at camp for two months most likely so its highly likely that i could miss it. That would not be good for me goign to any fall dates :(

Its alright, but seroiusly, I may miss the date release if its during the summer. I'm going to be working at camp for two months most likely so its highly likely that i could miss it. That would not be good for me goign to any fall dates :(

You mean you have to go two months without the internet?? I'd wither and die.

Dude, I could call you and tell you the dates. You know I'd really do it. :)

Oooo that'd be amazing. Presale info too? Oh your a life saver :awesome:

Maybe they'll actually release them in a timely manner this time and we won't have to worry about it though :chuckle:

Oooo that'd be amazing. Presale info too? Oh your a life saver :awesome:

Maybe they'll actually release them in a timely manner this time and we won't have to worry about it though :chuckle:

No probs! :D Yeah, we'll wait and see. Maybe they'll let us know something this spring. But I highly doubt it. August sounds about right! :chuckle:

Off topic: Justin Bieber is singing on TV. *quickly turns TV off.* :vomit:

No probs! :D Yeah, we'll wait and see. Maybe they'll let us know something this spring. But I highly doubt it. August sounds about right! :chuckle:

Off topic: Justin Bieber is singing on TV. *quickly turns TV off.* :vomit:

What is it with Justin Bieber? And don't even get me started on Taylor Swift.

Well, if the fall dates are like the spring dates, we won't get any info until, what, three months before? I really hope they come back to Atlanta. I doubt the hubs would be up for a drive to another state. And, like Church, I'd love to hear some different tunes. Lose the freakin' pillars, and play some back catalog. I mean, sure a spectacle is good, but more music is better. /rant

• 2 weeks later...
I was watching this and thought of our thread :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyj_jD-YYIE&feature=related.

Best moment of my life when this came on. Tears of joy were had.

:happy:

There was a gal behind me that commented right before the show started that she hoped they would play Stockholm but bet they wouldn't. I was going to turn around and tell her the odds were very good, but thought it would be better if it were a surprise. :)

If they don't have an NC date on the 2nd leg, I hope any date in a surrounding state is on a day I can travel.

Archived