Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

So...three weeks ago right about this time we were rocking out to "Uprising" :( I'm really hoping for a second leg of the US tour. A girl can dream, right?

Me too, I have a feeling more dates are coming for later in the year, or it's wishful thinking. :D

Here is helsinki jam from this show. enjoy :p

Thanks for the clip!

It was amazing :awesome: The crowd didn't have near the energy Atlantas did though. I prefered Atlanta totally to the other show and people at the gig wise :yesey:

That was going to be my next question. :LOL: I'm glad that you enjoyed it, you lucky Muser. I think the only other show that got the full set list was NYC, right?

Me, too! We really need our own NC show, though...

:yesey:

Florida does too! Anywhere in the state and I'm there! And we really are so lucky to have been at the first show and gotten the full setlist:awesome:

How cropped were the sets at the other shows? (I think we got 17 songs.)

We got 18 :awesome:

Was it you after the gig my friend and I talked too? I'm pretty sure it was :happy:

Ah, don't know why I thought it was 17. Yes! It was me!!! :D I think I scared your friend 'cause I walked up and was like "Hey, I know you" out of the blue. :chuckle:

We got 18 :awesome:

Was it you after the gig my friend and I talked too? I'm pretty sure it was :happy:

Yeah, 18!! :awesome:

Ella was next to me, and she was my stalking pal (along with Natalia), so it was probably her. Most of the rest of you flaked out! :LOL: Oh, well didn't miss much, except being bitched at by a bunch of security dudes.

Yeah, 18!! :awesome:

Ella was next to me, and she was my stalking pal (along with Natalia), so it was probably her. Most of the rest of you flaked out! :LOL: Oh, well didn't miss much, except being bitched at by a bunch of security dudes.

:awesome: We need to drastically improve our stalking skills! :LOL:

Oh no it was pleasure. :happy: You are quite pretty and were a joy to speak with :happy: (that must make me sound like a weirdo :facepalm:)

:facepalm: We all have :facepalm: moments.

That's a very nice compliment though. Thanks :awesome:

Edit: now I can't stop giggling :LOL:

Archived