We should make Matt some kind of fashion advice book. :chuckle:

:LOL: we all know he doesn't pay attention to anyones advice other than lady gaga when it comes to fashion

Well I'm contributing a drawing with mine to make up for lack of words, but I think I'm gonna do a short little thing about how he was my inspiration to start playing bass, and how he walks on water and all that good crap. Not too fan-girl ish, yet meaningful. :happy:

aww.. i so would do a drawing.. but i wouldn't know what to draww...

and you have something to write :LOL: with the whole bass playing thingyy.. hmm *thinks*

i'll end up just writing

'you're awesome man.'

:chuckle:

aww.. i so would do a drawing.. but i wouldn't know what to draww...

and you have something to write :LOL: with the whole bass playing thingyy.. hmm *thinks*

i'll end up just writing

'you're awesome man.'

:chuckle:

:LOL: Well all I drew was a really nice shot of him playing one of his Fenders and singing, with a bit of an abstract background to make it a little more interesting. I'll get a pic as soon as I find my damn camera's memory card (I lost it when I tried to get pics of the pope hats WHICH I still have to show you how to make :chuckle:)

I DO have a lot to work with, with the whole bass thing thank goodness :D c'mon I'm sure you have SOMETHING to say. Of course "you're awesome man" works just as well.

:LOL: Well all I drew was a really nice shot of him playing one of his Fenders and singing, with a bit of an abstract background to make it a little more interesting. I'll get a pic as soon as I find my damn camera's memory card (I lost it when I tried to get pics of the pope hats WHICH I still have to show you how to make :chuckle:)

I DO have a lot to work with, with the whole bass thing thank goodness :D c'mon I'm sure you have SOMETHING to say. Of course "you're awesome man" works just as well.

:LOL:

the pope hats :pope::awesome:

teach me how too make one and i shall make chris a pope hat :yesey: lmao

welllll... i could have a fangirl spaff and tell him just how awesome.. but i think it probably will end up being just 'you're awesome man' :chuckle:

:LOL:

the pope hats :pope::awesome:

teach me how too make one and i shall make chris a pope hat :yesey: lmao

welllll... i could have a fangirl spaff and tell him just how awesome.. but i think it probably will end up being just 'you're awesomeme man' :chuckle:

Whatever works :happy: I'm sure he'd appreciate either :LOL:

While I'm thinking of it, I gotta go look for that card now. For the sake of Chwis, and pope hats :pope: !!!!

Sweet, I'll get to work on a letter for teh awesomes. I might tell him he's waved to me three times at gigs now, and I appreciate the attention :chuckle: I like that he responds when you bellow at him from the barrier.

Also maybe tell him to be Pedro again. Who knows? I sense a fangirl spaff coming on.

Would writing something fictional be weird? I study creative writing (win degree is win :happy:) so I could write something for him as thats my only creative skill really...obviously not scary slash fic :LOL::LOL:

By the way, is the email really crapbook4chris, or is that a typo for scrapbook4chris?

Ortal and Liron, I'm in! Of course.... (was there any doubt?)

Since they are rumored to be back in the US in February/March (27Feb in Atlanta), maybe they will be in Seattle in time to give Chris the book! I volunteer, had a prime opportunity to give Dom's to him last time but it wasn't ready yet... but then you ladies were able to give it to him in person, that's what counts! Better yet, you two come on over to my house for MuseCampSeattle and we will give it to him together!

Ortal and Liron, I'm in! Of course.... (was there any doubt?)

Since they are rumored to be back in the US in February/March (27Feb in Atlanta), maybe they will be in Seattle in time to give Chris the book! I volunteer, had a prime opportunity to give Dom's to him last time but it wasn't ready yet... but then you ladies were able to give it to him in person, that's what counts! Better yet, you two come on over to my house for MuseCampSeattle and we will give it to him together!

Yep Mary, was going to offer to give you the honour this time :D

Though I have to say I'm extremely tempted to do the US again so who knows.. I might be over for that too :D

Id love to make something too! is there a deadline?

Yes Thare is a deadline... for now is set for February 1st, but as Liron said, it may be pushed forward.

I wanna put stuff in. :happy:

What.. where do i send this too...? :stunned:

By the way, is the email really crapbook4chris, or is that a typo for scrapbook4chris?

There is no typo at all. it is crapbook4chris@gmail.com :)

Have fun making your stuff guys!

Guys, the email address is right - crapbook4chris@gmail.com

(the email for Matt's book was also crapbook4matt lol)

I promise to reply to each and every person who sends something in to let you know the stuff were recieved!

But give me up to a week after you send... because I remember before it was very hard to keep up ;) And I do work and have a bit of a life as well :LOL:

Archived