My sentiments exactly....went to the loo on NSC!!!I sat last night but will stand tonight... Hoping for a miracle ..... In my dreams ...Hope they had a great view of ur banner Pip ....

My banner didn't make it, I dropped it in the crazy run from gate to barrier! As it happens they are being very strict about not even allowing people to hold up a banner for a few seconds and nothing is allowed over the barrier.

My banner didn't make it, I dropped it in the crazy run from gate to barrier! As it happens they are being very strict about not even allowing people to hold up a banner for a few seconds and nothing is allowed over the barrier.

Really?!....shame.....u going for barrier today?...I wud love to but hate being crushed...def standing tonight tho...

Umm...I may be reaching here, but is it all all possible that this setlist was a little, er, "lackluster", do to it being a Friday night show and at the start of September?

The Saturday show will likely kick all kinds of ass.

I hope it will (and be dramatically different) as I'm pretty unimpressed with that, as are a lot of people I know who went. Switch a few songs up and it could be sooooo much better!

I was actually wondering... did they play any songs from the top 5 from the poll last night?

I don't understand why they would play it when they know from the poll people want to hear things like Fury, Showbiz last night.

Hardly anybody was moving at the barrier during NSC.

The thing is, even one song would make a difference. At a gig of around 20 songs no one is going to walk out when Muse play one that they dont know or like. Even for the hardcore fans, the gig isnt going to be ruined just by the appearance of guiding light. Casual fans surely can't expect to go to the show and know every single song that's played. I went to an Idlewild gig where they played Annhilate Now, I didn't know it and I still don't. When it was being played I didn't really like it either. That didnt ruin the gig for me, I knew every other song and enjoyed the hell out of it. I just dont see why Muse are unwilling to make a single concession to please "the bloody messageboard"

well i hope my friend has fun tonight, as for the set list, could be over the top, but this is what i think, going with polls, comparisons from last night and (more than one) teaser from the stage crew:

[spoiler=The Wembley Set List 11 September!]

Protestors Intro

Uprising (extended)

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Map of the Problematique

MK Ultra (+ MTV Exit Awareness video projected on black curtain!)

Citizen Erased

Guiding Light

Dead Star (with animations to do with 9/11 anniversary)

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Ruled By Secrecy

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Adagio in G minor + Resistance

Starlight

House of the Rising Sun riff + Time Is Running Out + Power of Soul riff

Unnatural Selection

Stockholm Syndrome

ENCORE 1

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I: Overture

Exogenesis: Symphony Part II: Cross Pollination

Exogenesis: Symphony Part III: Redemption

ENCORE 2

Take a Bow

Plug In Baby

Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

it is:

-Likely

-Tipped by the stage crew too

any takers??

I'm really disappointed in Muse. They sure let us down about the setlist polls this summer, and Wembley (which I built up so much in my head) was simply another predictable setlist. Where is the rest of Exogenesis? Where are the classics that hardcore Muse fans fell in love with? Ugh.

In the queue again. I have to say that this was the worst gig I have ever been to. Not because of the setlist but because of the crushing and hurting people on purpose. I was at the venue from 6:30 am, got third row and was had to go to the back where it was still awful. Couldn't enjoy it at all and I have been to lots of gigs,always in front and it has never been that bad. I hope today is gonna be better,this was supposed to be the best weekend of my year.

That was an interesting gig...

For a start, I didn't expect NSC to be so good live. I wasn't a fan of that song at all but I really enjoyed it! Same with IBTY which we didn't expect. It was full on cheese but still had a great time. The only thing I didn't approve of was dropping MotP. Ah well... hopefully they'll play it tonight!

Ohhh and hearing Forced In was confusing! :LOL:

In the queue again. I have to say that this was the worst gig I have ever been to. Not because of the setlist but because of the crushing and hurting people on purpose. I was at the venue from 6:30 am, got third row and was had to go to the back where it was still awful. Couldn't enjoy it at all and I have been to lots of gigs,always in front and it has never been that bad. I hope today is gonna be better,this was supposed to be the best weekend of my year.

6.30am and you still didnt get to the barrier? Wow that's a bit unfair!

I'm gonna agree with you about the crowd, I think it's fair to say that having seen this band around 16 times, I can comment on the change of fans. Yes, having new fans is good for the band, but I was in the crowd trying to help my sister get out as she was about to be sick and some twats wouldnt even let us out, they started getting verbal and rude so I had to get through with them elbowing me as much as they could.

Absolute c**ts.

Wembley this time = worst time I've ever had at a Muse show.

Forced In is pretty good live but before Take A Bow? How random

I believe it was the album version as well, so we thought for a moment that the show had ended early. When Take a Bow came on, there were already quite a few empty seats! I wish Forced In had been played properly in replacement of Nishe.

Archived