By the way, did he kill the Glitterati? He gave it a mighty throw at the end of SS, and I can't seem to make out from any videos. My view from level 5 didn't reveal much.

I have a video of the guitar throw taken from the barrier... Guitar was fine afterwards. I will upload tomorrow.

That's staged as well, he always throws it at the end of SS and it ends up fine :LOL:

Yeah it always ends up fine :)

Another fantastic night after Manchester last week. Started queueing outside gate M/N around 9:30/10AM and the day just flew by. We ended up right at the front, about 3 or 4 rows from barrier and it was immense... I have to say im glad we had a bit of a cheese fest, the crushing was so strong that the likes of NSC was a big relief :p

Also IBTY was pretty fun, although it should be rotated with Feeling Good, not played as well as, but hey whats a muse concert withoug FG :p

All in all another great night from the guys, definately turned my dad into a huge fan and just cannot wait for more!

Ps. A website with 24 absolutely amazing quality images and a good review too:

http://www.gigwise.com/photos/58350/1/Muse-Play-Spectacular-Opening-Gig-At-Wembley-Stadium

Also IBTY was pretty fun, although it should be rotated with Feeling Good, not played as well as, but hey whats a muse concert withoug FG :p

[/url]

I really enjoyed Feeling Good, singing along and that lot. IBTY was great too, and I love seeing more songs in the piano part of the setlist. 2 isn't enough- 3 is better. Though if it were IBTY or Map/MKU/Bliss/CE? Questionable.

Tonight probably won't get IBTY, instead one of the above songs (or RbS, though I hope not, cos I would have killed to see that)

That's staged as well, he always throws it at the end of SS and it ends up fine :LOL:

I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it's staged; if the guitar got damaged they certainly have technicians on staff that can get it fixed in time for the next gig. Nine Inch Nails used to obliterate their equipment at just about every show in the 90's and they never had issues at the following shows.

I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it's staged; if the guitar got damaged they certainly have technicians on staff that can get it fixed in time for the next gig. Nine Inch Nails used to obliterate their equipment at just about every show in the 90's and they never had issues at the following shows.

Silver bomber gets thrown after KOC all the time....it's muse...it's staged

Guest jessychickin
If they're doing anything special it's gonna be 9/11 themed, bye bye Big Ben.

I don't know weather to laugh or not :stunned::$:p

*Jealousy kicks in* I WAN'T TO BE AT WEMBLEY!!!

I came to see Muse directly from Hungary. I was hoping that at WEMBLEY stadium we would get CE/Bliss/MK Ultra and we didn't. I'm a little bit disappointed about that, Why Neutron Star Collision? And why Soldier's Poem? It was so random. Well, I enjoyed the gig though but I travelled all the way because I wanted to hear some rarities. I'm never gonna hear CE... After a new album, it's gonna be impossible to hear. And I bet today they're gonna play all the rarities...

Well, at least I could see London and Muse at Wembley stadium, huge experience!!

Archived