prohibited items: Professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses)

...I guess that includes reflex cameras???

What? Someone said you can take digital camera in:(

Or they don't really strict and don't check people. 80 thousand is a lot of people.

How was it going in 2007?

What? Someone said you can take digital camera in:(

Or they don't really strict and don't check people. 80 thousand is a lot of people.

How was it going in 2007?

No, I actually said I was able to take mine in in 2007 ;)

But bear in mind most venues claim to prohibit cameras and the reality is most venues couldn't give a toss so long as you only use a compact camera.

oh I don´t even know if I can find anyone who wants to do 2 concerts in a row with me...as I don´t have my creditcard here at the moment I guess I will just check if there are tickets left tonight...fingers crossed...

I am doing the first gig alone, the second with a pal... so if you're lonely on either dates let me know closer to the date.:happy:

No, I actually said I was able to take mine in in 2007 ;)

But bear in mind most venues claim to prohibit cameras and the reality is most venues couldn't give a toss so long as you only use a compact camera.

that's my problem, I wanted to bring my reflex but I'm afraid they'll take it and I won't get it back.. so I'm going for a compact one( zoom sucks)

Best compact camera (I'm biased) - can't wait to test it's capabilities in a venue such as Wembley :happy:

Me too! My very first Panasonic (TZ 1) had a 10x optical zoom and the pics weren't too bad from where we were sitting (I didn't take any video as I didn't know how!:eek::$:$ Well it was a brand new camera!:LOL:).

I'd like to be closer this time though *joins queue now* so am hoping for better results from the 12x optical zoom we've got with our TZ 7s :happy:

2 GA tickets booked! : D

Now all I have to do is find planetickets and an hotel :p I'd like to cease the opportunity and stay at least a few days, any idea how low one can go on hotel charges? ^^

Hello and welcome!:)

Can't help with hotels as I'm not a Londoner. I just tend to go for well-known chains such as TRAVELODGE and PREMIER INN.

I'd have thought so, yes but need to see the specs:) Have you not got a camera yet or do you mean that is the camera you'll be taking?

This is the camera I'm taking.

Btw, I'm having trouble finding a hotel. It's all booked for Christ sake.:(

Hello and welcome!:)

Can't help with hotels as I'm not a Londoner. I just tend to go for well-known chains such as TRAVELODGE and PREMIER INN.

And that sounds expensive : D

As I said, I don't really care for much more than a bed and a roof to sleep under. I'd rather stay longer instead of living fancier.

No, I was joking ;)

Well, duh, that's not what I meant. :p There are plenty of people queuing over-night. At least in Stockholm there were, and I'd imagine it to scale in an arena that is six times as big! Since I'm not an Londoner either tho (obviously), I think sitting out is a bit overkill :< But I'll be sure to be there a couple of hours ahead, at least.

And that sounds expensive : D

As I said, I don't really care for much more than a bed and a roof to sleep under. I'd rather stay longer instead of living fancier.

Well, duh, that's not what I meant. :p There are plenty of people queuing over-night. At least in Stockholm there were, and I'd imagine it to scale in an arena that is six times as big!

There's nothing fancy about Travelodge or Premier Inn.

Not sure what you mean by your last comment, I thought you asked me if you have to queue overnight to get a decent spot. My mistake.

Archived