You're going to get on a plane, fly to the UK and meet up with lots of fellow fans and have a great time :happy:

It sounds so awesome!:LOL:

i hope so, im traveling from norway and would like some company:D

Oh you're going alone as well? It'd be good to meet some Musers!

Got my tickets for the 10th, coming down from Scotland.

Im intrigued as to why the 11th is supposed to be better? Just because its the last night?

Take no notice, it's just playful banter ;) We'll all have a great time I'm sure :yesey:

lets arrange something:happy:ill probably stay in a nearby hotel on my own. Youre all welcome to visit me;)

Thank you. I'd love to join.:D

Get to know new people. Musers!!:LOL:

I'll add you as a friend and I'm gonna contact you. It's a start...:)

I wanna stay in a nearby hotel as well, but I'm not sure yet. I need a flight first.

I'd love to meet some Musers too! Got a tic for 11th, goin on my own too from god knows where I'll be in Sept!

Let's arrange it!:D

Will anyone travel there by bus?I'm afraid of flying and that will be a big prob i think....

I'm going from Germany,too but by plane.. have you been in London yet? It takes forever to go there by bus..took me like 16 hours... I considered going by bus, too but one never knows if there's a bus going at that time, it's mostly 4-day journeys they offer

I'd love to meet some Musers too :D That'd be amazing! I'm flying over from Finland with a group of Finns so beware :LOL: But it'd be lovely to meet international Musers as well!

We really do have to figure something out!

Yeaaahhh. Finns ftw!:D

Should be make a topic or something? Muse board meeting or something?:LOL:

I'd love to meet some Musers too :D That'd be amazing! I'm flying over from Finland with a group of Finns so beware :LOL: But it'd be lovely to meet international Musers as well!

We really do have to figure something out!

we can meet in my hotel room and have a warm up party. my sugestion

They could of told us about this. :erm:

Yep I am so miffed at the moment. Couldn't use presale for Saturday as I am photographing a wedding and now get home to find an email from a friend saying Friday announced so felt great untill couldn't get any level two seats except at the very back. How did that happen. :mad:

Could go GA but that won't suite my daughter wants to go. I am so upset.

Archived