OMG I managed to buy 3 general admission tickets separately when I only need one :facepalm: ... well, I bought a second for my friend in case she couldn't get one (but she has), and I just checked my email and found out I'd ordered a third one by accident somehow :LOL::facepalm: ... I now have two spares! Guess I'll be Musebaying them, but it's too early for that... so, I'll have an extra £110ish taken out of my account for nothing :rolleyes: *le sigh* what a f00l!

Hello!

This looks as though it was taken from level 5, maybe send them a message and ask about acoustics;)

Wow, amazing how video tech has moved on.

This is interesting to me as I eventually went for a couple of tickets on the opposite side from this footage. Should be ok I reckon as a view but unsure about sound though which for me counts agreat deal.

Friday night... I'll be there too:awesome:

Hope to meet some of you, i will be alone, travelling from Italy :stunned:

It will be my first Muse gig so... I really need your support! :$:D

Hi!:) Contact any of us near the date and you'll be sure to meet up with some of us ;)

OMG I managed to buy 3 general admission tickets separately when I only need one :facepalm: ... well, I bought a second for my friend in case she couldn't get one (but she has), and I just checked my email and found out I'd ordered a third one by accident somehow :LOL::facepalm: ... I now have two spares! Guess I'll be Musebaying them, but it's too early for that... so, I'll have an extra £110ish taken out of my account for nothing :rolleyes: *le sigh* what a f00l!

are those for saturday?

Got in last night & message from my MUSE mate that they had announced Friday as well, got straight on to See in a sweaty panic, level one tickets, smooth as anything, confirmed in about 2 minutes.

How cool is that?

I had thought that the Weds pre sale for the 11th was easy but this takes the biscuit... the MUSE god is smiling on me right now....:LOL:

Now I'm worrying what horrible thing is gonna balance it..:eek:

Got in last night & message from my MUSE mate that they had announced Friday as well, got straight on to See in a sweaty panic, level one tickets, smooth as anything, confirmed in about 2 minutes.

How cool is that?

I had thought that the Weds pre sale for the 11th was easy but this takes the biscuit... the MUSE god is smiling on me right now....:LOL:

Now I'm worrying what horrible thing is gonna balance it..:eek:

Feeling Good x 22, and that will be the setlist both nights.

Is digital camera allowed at Wembley??:rolleyes:

Yes. Well I took mine in 2007 anyway ;) You should be fine with a compact digital camera but as a precaution you could do what I always do and put a small capacity card in the camera while secreting another (much higher capacity) card elsewhere about your person. Also a spare battery as well as one in the camera:happy:

Yes. Well I took mine in 2007 anyway ;) You should be fine with a compact digital camera but as a precaution you could do what I always do and put a small capacity card in the camera while secreting another (much higher capacity) card elsewhere about your person. Also a spare battery as well as one in the camera:happy:

Will do.:D Actually I wanna take at least 3 spare of battery just to make sure.:)

And 2 GB memory card should be enough. I'll bring the 1 GB card as well.

Will do.:D Actually I wanna take at least 3 spare of battery just to make sure.:)

And 2 GB memory card should be enough. I'll bring the 1 GB card as well.

Depends how much video you want to take. 2GB won't last long if you do intend taking video, I filled up an 8GB card last week and Wembley will be a longer gig than the O2!:LOL:

Depends how much video you want to take. 2GB won't last long if you do intend taking video, I filled up an 8GB card last week and Wembley will be a longer gig than the O2!:LOL:

Well, I just want to film a few songs. Not the whole thing.

I'm more like a pic person.

I believe other people will do videos and it'll be on youtube. And Muse might do a DVD again. So:D

Archived