My guess is that a lot of people will be staying at the Clink hostel in Kings Cross again. Pretty cheap, and an easy tube journey to and from Wembley :)

http://www.clinkhostel.com/

As Ali says, cheap :happy:

You can see a few pics of it here, I stayed there with a few Musers last week for the O2 gig:)

Click on any pic to enlarge.

I'm sure if they're staying there you'd be more than welcome to join them and that they'd include you in the booking but whichever hostel they are booking you will need to give the person organising it a definite booking as this will book up rapidly I'm certain.

I have a huge problem. Finally I found a hotel but my credit card expires March 2010.

And when I do the booking they don't accept because it expires before september.

This is so fucked up. What the hell can I do??:mad::mad::mad:

I have a huge problem. Finally I found a hotel but my credit card expires March 2010.

And when I do the booking they don't accept because it expires before september.

This is so fucked up. What the hell can I do??:mad::mad::mad:

Go and get a new credit card;)

Well, it takes 3 weeks for the new credit card to arrive.

Do you think there will be still available hotel rooms somewhere?

Yes. There's two tube lines connecting Wembley and Kings Cross, and there are countless amounts of hotels/hostels/b&bs in Kings Cross. You'll be fine, honestly :)

all hotels lose to wembley are full booked. I gotta settle for a hotel in central london. I wish they could announce the third gig so i know if im staying three or four nights:(

Can you not just book three nights then maybe make another booking if they announce a 3rd gig?

Yes. There's two tube lines connecting Wembley and Kings Cross, and there are countless amounts of hotels/hostels/b&bs in Kings Cross. You'll be fine, honestly :)

I hope so. I don't really know London to be honest. I hope transportation is as easy as people say.

Well, it takes 3 weeks for the new credit card to arrive.

Do you think there will be still available hotel rooms somewhere?

I don't think all hotels in London are going to be booked that soon. But if you're looking for a room near Wembly, well then it is a different story:)

I think I will book some centrally located room in earyl 2010. Or am I too optimistic?

Perhaps a stupid question, sorry, I'm coming from Belgium and I was wondering when Muse will actually start playing. I assume it will be the support act playing at 16:00 h?

I just want to be sure I don't miss a thing of Muse, but have to plan my trip ofcourse.

thx in advance!

Can you not just book three nights then maybe make another booking if they announce a 3rd gig?

:facepalm:why didn´t i think of that

I am thinking of taking my 9 year old daughter to this, I have standing tickets for the Saturday for hubby and friends but as she's so young we need to be seated for the Friday, I've never sat at a gig before, but any excuse to see Muse twice:LOL:.

But I'm not sure which tickets to go for, are the level 5 seats ok with regards to acoustics and will we be able to see ok?

Is anyone else taking youngish children?

Thanks

I am thinking of taking my 9 year old daughter to this, I have standing tickets for the Saturday for hubby and friends but as she's so young we need to be seated for the Friday, I've never sat at a gig before, but any excuse to see Muse twice:LOL:.

But I'm not sure which tickets to go for, are the level 5 seats ok with regards to acoustics and will we be able to see ok?

Is anyone else taking youngish children?

Thanks

Where in West Sussex are you from?:) Just being nosey ;)

Archived