Yep I am so miffed at the moment. Couldn't use presale for Saturday as I am photographing a wedding and now get home to find an email from a friend saying Friday announced so felt great untill couldn't get any level two seats except at the very back. How did that happen. :mad:

Could go GA but that won't suite my daughter wants to go. I am so upset.

There's a strong possibility of a Sunday date to, so don't lose hope yet. :)

Edit: GA also includes Level 1 seating, although it is unreserved. Apologies if you already knew that. :)

Great idea!:)

What hotels do you suggest to stay?

I don't want expnsive hotels.

i got a few sugestions from ticketmaster when i ordered the tickets but im at my mums right now so i dont have my email here. Are you going to both shows?

edit: and the third one if it get anounced?

i got a few sugestions from ticketmaster when i ordered the tickets but im at my mums right now so i dont have my email here. Are you going to both shows?

No. Just Friday. I didn't get ticket for Saturday. It was sold out before 9 am.:LOL:

Oh I saw that. I ordered from ticketmaster too. I'll have a look.

No. Just Friday. I didn't get ticket for Saturday. It was sold out before 9 am.:LOL:

Oh I saw that. I ordered from ticketmaster too. I'll have a look.

i know, got level 5 tickets for sat:p

i thought i suggest i could order a room for both of us (if you trust me enough) and have a meeting there or something

I just found an expremely cheap flight from Budapest to London for 80.4133 GBP.

I arrive on Thursday afternoon.

I'm gonna check hotels now.

i know, got level 5 tickets for sat:p

i thought i suggest i could order a room for both of us (if you trust me enough) and have a meeting there or something

That sounds cool. Do you have MSN and Facebook?

Edit: I added you on Facebook.

Yep I am so miffed at the moment. Couldn't use presale for Saturday as I am photographing a wedding and now get home to find an email from a friend saying Friday announced so felt great untill couldn't get any level two seats except at the very back. How did that happen. :mad:

Could go GA but that won't suite my daughter wants to go. I am so upset.

I just looked at gigsandtours and they still have GA for Friday. Get there at a reasonable time and you should get good level 1 seats.

I'm going both nights and will be on my own on the Friday, feel free to join me (and many others! :LOL:) in the GA queue! ;)

So we're doing it all over again Pip! :D

wow ticket sales are slow.

i'm going on my own both nights. i have no friends :(:LOL:

I think you will find there a lot of people there who have at least one interest in common with you :happy:

Archived