Queuing is fun! I Love Queuing! Or not, but you kno... whatever!

ha queuing it usually well fun. a bunch of random musers bantering away about bullshit? totally awesome :D

...and if u get there early enough you can queue under shelter from the (possible) rain. at the 16/06/07 wembley stadium gig it was great gloating at those who had to stand on this random slope when it was chucking it down, whilst we were wrapped up in ikea blankets in the dry

*sigh* good times.

Why do you keep posting that video of footage from the 2007 gig?:confused:

He could have a gun to his head and being made to do it

But somehow I think the simple explanation of them being an idiot who's trying to do some shameless plug for his video to increase his view count on youtube more fitting :LOL:

I just received an email from ticketmaster.

What the hell is Mondial Assistance Missed Event Insurance?

Did I buy something extra?:stunned:

Got that too, basically you pay something like 2,5 pounds, and if you can't attend the concert you get a refund.

He could have a gun to his head and being made to do it

But somehow I think the simple explanation of them being an idiot who's trying to do some shameless plug for his video to increase his view count on youtube more fitting :LOL:

Yep, that had crossed my mind too! ;)

Fuck, I should really book accommodation somewhere, too. It'll take me hours to get home from Wembley each night (from experience)... I hate how far away it is! :rolleyes: At least O2 is relatively closer to central, so I got home MUCH quicker! Oh well, I guess I'll have to do what I did last year for both HAARP dates ... leg it allllll the way down Wembley Way after the gigs and try not to run straight into the Police on horses along the way :LOL:

Fuck, I should really book accommodation somewhere, too. It'll take me hours to get home from Wembley each night (from experience)... I hate how far away it is! :rolleyes: At least O2 is relatively closer to central, so I got home MUCH quicker! Oh well, I guess I'll have to do what I did last year for both HAARP dates ... leg it allllll the way down Wembley Way after the gigs and try not to run straight into the Police on horses along the way :LOL:

:LOL: I live 4 hours on a train away so running anywhere wont help me :LOL:

Silly travelodge dont do single rooms so im paying for a twin but the price is reasonable i THINK, will deffo be if i can convince someone else to come and share the bill. :chuckle::happy:

:LOL: I live 4 hours on a train away so running anywhere wont help me :LOL:

Silly travelodge dont do single rooms so im paying for a twin but the price is reasonable i THINK, will deffo be if i can convince someone else to come and share the bill. :chuckle::happy:

How much is it? If you could hold the spot for me until February I'll know if I need it or not :happy:

Archived