We won't be alone - Chris will be there too but this time we won't have a starbucks around the corner for breakfast :LOL:

We'll have to take it in turns to go to McDonalds or somewhere to do coffee runs! At least we'll have access to the toilets at the stadium while we queue! :D

We'll have to take it in turns to go to McDonalds or somewhere to do coffee runs! At least we'll have access to the toilets at the stadium while we queue! :D

:eek:

Toilets AND fast food... We haz luxury queue here :LOL: Still can't beat the nice lady in tinmuff taking drink and food orders and did in-queue delivery :happy:

I'm going both nights and will be on my own on the Friday, feel free to join me (and many others! :LOL:) in the GA queue! ;)

Thanks Pip! I will. I went on my own to Birmingham last week and met some lovely people, so I wasn't too worried, but knowing I can meet people will make it even better!! Thanks :D

When you guys say you'll be queueing early, how early do you mean? If doors open at 4.

Depending on my babysitters, on the Saturday I'd like to be there from about 10 am. Not sure about the Friday yet as it will depend on work, although I may take the day off for it....

Bon Jovi (before their prices got ridiculous) I used to arrive at about 7.30.... but I am older now.... lol

Hello, question for you wise former Wembley go-ers.

Went to the O2 in Dublin a fortnight ago, was blown away (naturally) so decided to book some tickets. Didn't fancy GA so went for Level 5... the question is - are the acoustics good enough in Wembley to get the sound that far up?? I really hope so...

Hello, question for you wise former Wembley go-ers.

Went to the O2 in Dublin a fortnight ago, was blown away (naturally) so decided to book some tickets. Didn't fancy GA so went for Level 5... the question is - are the acoustics good enough in Wembley to get the sound that far up?? I really hope so...

Hi and welcome! I think we've just 'met' on my You Tube ;)

Sorry, can't answer your question but welcome anyway! :happy:

Archived