Anyone from England going on the Thursday?

Im totally inexperienced at hotel booking and stuff, im just thinking if i should book Thursday and Friday nights :erm:

Wembley Travellodge is the bes ive found so far, its allowing me to book on the website so im assuming it hasnt sold out yet :\

Hey guys I'm coming all the way from Milwaukee, Wisconsin of the United States with a standing ticket to the Friday show on the 10th! Ahhhh I'm so excited! But I'm down to meet up with anyone willing I just have to figure out how to get my tickets at the box office and reach the front of the stage before everyone else. Seems like I might not be able to do it unless I go camping and you bet I will :happy:

Does anyone know how the whole process would work out for me? I just want to get there front row seeing as how I'm coming from overseas and I want to make it the best it can be I'm not missing Muse for anything! :D

Oh btw I might have a friend to stay with instead of having to book a hotel I'm guessing I would have to leave extra early in that case...

Til next year fellow Musers! :D

Hey guys I'm coming all the way from Milwaukee, Wisconsin of the United States with a standing ticket to the Friday show on the 10th! Ahhhh I'm so excited! But I'm down to meet up with anyone willing I just have to figure out how to get my tickets at the box office and reach the front of the stage before everyone else. Seems like I might not be able to do it unless I go camping and you bet I will :happy:

Does anyone know how the whole process would work out for me? I just want to get there front row seeing as how I'm coming from overseas and I want to make it the best it can be I'm not missing Muse for anything! :D

Oh btw I might have a friend to stay with instead of having to book a hotel I'm guessing I would have to leave extra early in that case...

Til next year fellow Musers! :D

If you're in the queue and are chatting to others for a while then ask them to hold your place while you nip to the box office. Surely you'll be able to collect your tickets before the doors open?

No, I was joking ;)

There will be quite a few of us queueing from about 8-9am though.

I'll be there early too. Got to the 02 gigs for 8AM with about 10 other people. You gotta take it easy though! One poor girl went all faint because she'd been in the queue all day and wasn't eating enough / drinking enough. Didn't make it through to the main gig.

Gutted I bet!

Wembley's gotta be mega. There'll be loads of lovely Muse fans to hang out with all day, so it'll be fun :) x

Both days?

Well if you're asking about the O2 I was only there on the Friday... And as for Wembley, just the Friday again for me. I'm not rich enough for both and as I've seen them this year, it's probably a bit harsh buying up tickets other die hard fans need. You? (Sorry if you've said before). x

:facepalm: I was reading this thread when I remembered I can update my Wembley planning.doc and take out the whole stuff about getting tickets, laughed a weird laugh of triumph. And then felt a bit slow.

Anyway, so what I just thought about adding to the doc is that I'll probably need to buy an adaptor. British sockets are different from German ones, right?

:facepalm: I was reading this thread when I remembered I can update my Wembley planning.doc and take out the whole stuff about getting tickets, laughed a weird laugh of triumph. And then felt a bit slow.

Anyway, so what I just thought about adding to the doc is that I'll probably need to buy an adaptor. British sockets are different from German ones, right?

I believe so, this is a UK one:

power_socket_uk.jpg

Im not sure what german ones look like...

EDIT: Definately different :LOL:

power_socket_de.jpg

Hi.. I'm a crazy and mexican fan who's going to both dates on Wembley and i really need your help...

I'm looking for cheap hostels near to Wembley Stadium...for 4 days, pretty, cheap, near, because it will be my first time on this amazing city and i don't have idea how to get there...

any ideas?

Well if you're asking about the O2 I was only there on the Friday... And as for Wembley, just the Friday again for me. I'm not rich enough for both and as I've seen them this year, it's probably a bit harsh buying up tickets other die hard fans need. You? (Sorry if you've said before). x

Was wondering if you were in the early queue with us at the O2 on Thursday the 12th ;)

I'm going to both Wembley gigs!:D

Hi.. I'm a crazy and mexican fan who's going to both dates on Wembley and i really need your help...

I'm looking for cheap hostels near to Wembley Stadium...for 4 days, pretty, cheap, near, because it will be my first time on this amazing city and i don't have idea how to get there...

any ideas?

Unfortunately 'cheap' and 'near to Wembley Stadium' isn't going to happen, not when there's an event taking place at the venue :(

Was wondering if you were in the early queue with us at the O2 on Thursday the 12th ;)

I'm going to both Wembley gigs!:D:(

Nah, I was a Friday goer, but will be there bright and early on the Friday date next year.

Can't wait! And sod it if I'm going anywhere but at the front with the barriers! ;) x

Archived