I went to Glasto in '94 and '95 (giving my age away now). I think Matt and Dom went around the same time according to that 'Out of This World' book :)

These are some of the notes I made about which bands I was seeing.

4704058412_71f1335e9e_b.jpg

On the Sunday nights some of the performers were wandering about and I met Thom Yorke. The purple pen on one of the pieces of paper above is the reverse side of his autograph. I can't imagine any of Muse'll be wandering about amongst the crowds these days though.:p

:awesome: So cool!

I still want City of Delusion with the strings, but I know I'm not gonna get it. :chuckle:

Have fun everyone going!

They said themselves that they want Glastonbury to have a "one-off" feel by using an orchestra.

They say a lot of things.

I'm not knocking it, I'd love to see it. I'm just being realistic as far as tour logistics and rehearsal times go for one event.

OK, so apart from the strings thing anyone else have any thoughts on what might happen?

I'm hoping they get a few guests on stage. I'm thinking Brian May for a We Are The Champions Muse styliee. That would be AMAZING!

I am SO excited, can't wait :-):D

Bellamy is the special guest on the park stage for his awesome 'Matt from Muse does acoustic cheesy love songs'. He'll be needing some volunteers for the love scenes to go on the big screen (a 12 inch lap top held by dom behind some cables)

Getting pretty excited about this:D, packing underway. I really hope the orchestra is there and it wasn't BS. Whatever its going to be awesome, don't know if it can top the SdF gig I've just been too, (B&H and no NSC:awesome:). It will be a different experience for me haven never seen them at a festival, can't wait.

I think it's more likely that they will have the orchestra than won't. Matt talks balls a lot, but Dom and especially Chris often don't. And all three of them have said about it. I think they really want to perform with an orchestra as well. I think we might well get the orchestra. (I certainly hope so!)

90 minutes for Muse, so probably about 15-16 songs I think, plus riffage.

MK Ultra

Citizen Erased

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Interlude+Hysteria

Nishe+United States of Eurasia

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Plug In Baby

Exogenesis I

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights Of Cydonia

90 minutes for Muse, so probably about 15-16 songs I think, plus riffage.

MK Ultra

Citizen Erased

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Interlude+Hysteria

Nishe+United States of Eurasia

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Plug In Baby

Exogenesis I

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights Of Cydonia

New Born, Stockholm, MK and Unnatural in the same set? Think of the children please!

I'm going for the barrier :D

SHAKIRA IS AMAZING! I love her! :awesome:

And Scissor Sisters = memory of my childhood :')

Have to agree to dissagree. Really can't stand her music, I'd rather gaulge my ears out with a rusty spoon than listen to her, I don't care how well she performs it. Besides 'The Cribs' are on at the same time, and there's no way I am missing them.

Archived