Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

• 2 months later...
c'mon, sing along

everybody now.

hopefully i will get vocals through soon and then assassin will be finished :)

would i be a dick head if i gave you them now :D i just finished them.. theres a little problem with my microphone where theres this little hum coccasionally.. but its inaudable under the music.. and unfortunately theres this bug in my sound card where it picks up the output and put it in the input so you can hear the music underneath my vocals.. but EXTREAMELY quietly..

and it wont matter anyway cause you cant hear it with the music on top.. erm.. one last thing.. theres loads of vocoder stuff in it. i dont have a vocoder and am not to sure how to use one.. al i know is that you can talk into them and by sending midi signals you make the notes.. since i trust you are capable of doing that i will let you do those bits.. its not singing.. its talking.. so yeah ;) go for it ey..

theres a track i did with chrises WHOAoowhoawhoaooo thing during the verse.. you will know what i mean when you listen to it if you dont already...

i left them so you can split them up yourself and stuff.. i have used a compressor on them but thats it.. go mad on effects if you like..

oh yeah and you can also do the Aim Shoot Kill your leaders bit.. as i dont know how to do it... The chorus in this song is difficult but i recorded it twice.. first and second chorus.. i like the first one more but you take your pick and you can copy and paste.. any changes you want made.. well let me know but i cant do them 2day..

im about 80% happy with them.. but i cant change em now as my mum told me to shut it or she will shove the microphone down my throat.. she just got in from work and had a headache..

i hope you like em.. i will send em to your e-mail addy ok the_man :D

would i be a dick head if i gave you them now :D i just finished them.. theres a little problem with my microphone where theres this little hum coccasionally.. but its inaudable under the music.. and unfortunately theres this bug in my sound card where it picks up the output and put it in the input so you can hear the music underneath my vocals.. but EXTREAMELY quietly..

and it wont matter anyway cause you cant hear it with the music on top.. erm.. one last thing.. theres loads of vocoder stuff in it. i dont have a vocoder and am not to sure how to use one.. al i know is that you can talk into them and by sending midi signals you make the notes.. since i trust you are capable of doing that i will let you do those bits.. its not singing.. its talking.. so yeah ;) go for it ey..

theres a track i did with chrises WHOAoowhoawhoaooo thing during the verse.. you will know what i mean when you listen to it if you dont already...

i left them so you can split them up yourself and stuff.. i have used a compressor on them but thats it.. go mad on effects if you like..

oh yeah and you can also do the Aim Shoot Kill your leaders bit.. as i dont know how to do it... The chorus in this song is difficult but i recorded it twice.. first and second chorus.. i like the first one more but you take your pick and you can copy and paste.. any changes you want made.. well let me know but i cant do them 2day..

im about 80% happy with them.. but i cant change em now as my mum told me to shut it or she will shove the microphone down my throat.. she just got in from work and had a headache..

i hope you like em.. i will send em to your e-mail addy ok the_man :D

is it possible for you to send me the parts that need vocoding and i will apply the vocoder... just speak them, should be fine.

is it possible for you to send me the parts that need vocoding and i will apply the vocoder... just speak them, should be fine.

okay i guess so.. did the others send through ok.. i'll do them after i return from the pub.. im not going to get drunk im just going for the quiz and to see an old mate :)

edit does that include aim shoot kill your leaders cause i could only ever hear aim and shoot.. so i dont really know how it goes.. or if i speak it or what..

doesnt matter, ive done the vocoder parts in the chorus..

wheres the 'aim shoot kill your leaders' bit?

by the way, does anyone fancy doing bass, or shall i royally screw it up with my bass-tard skillz?

after the first chorus just b4 GOB bit.. its all scambled up noisey stuff.. its in the book on the lyrics.. when they do it live chris screams it down the microphone and its all distorted but on the track its hard to hear..

edit: plus i can get my mate to do the bass. his last attempt was a bit dodgey.... but he can do it now anyway.. i'll ask him

okay let me know if the final mix will take a while... or are you waiting for bass? as i said i can get my mate to do it.. i'm off work on tuesday assuming he is i will get him to do it then :D also whats the status on our hysteria cover?

i had to put it on hold over the weekend, but ill get back on it tonight (was at leeds festival). im still waiting for bass, i could do it, but itd suck... so yeh thats a good idea.

• 1 month later...

im sitting here waiting for my net to get sorted out, then itll come back to life when i can actually upload it! bah :p

hey adam, would you be able to come up to leeds sometime in a few weeks to play as a session musician? i have a recording project to do so i need a drummer, but i dont want a crappy one. itd be pretty cool to go out and stuff.

im sitting here waiting for my net to get sorted out, then itll come back to life when i can actually upload it! bah :p

hey adam, would you be able to come up to leeds sometime in a few weeks to play as a session musician? i have a recording project to do so i need a drummer, but i dont want a crappy one. itd be pretty cool to go out and stuff.

i'll have to consult my diar-ree....

• 5 months later...

resurrectionmode

Okay, so I was talking to Samcoma on MSN and we had the idea of doing a KoC cover :)

We were thinking of: 2x guitar (Sam + trem guitar + diezel = win)

perhaps Chris would like to do a second guitar part?

I wanna do bassguitar

We have somebody to put some noiche vst's over the midi backingtrack (or create one yourself, your choice): The anatomy of guns!!!

Anybody up for some trumpet? :LOL:

And we need vocals!

BRING IT ON :D

Archived