Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Hello there!

I've heard BOD playing his keyboard VERY well and theres all this stuff going on about Musecast cover competitions, so I had a brainwave:

Why not make a:

tributeact.jpg

using members of kit and tab. Each person can record their own instrument into a sound file, then collect them together and make our own tribute act.

We could do the 'under 19 act' and the 'over 26 act' (for example) and then put it to a vote to see who is better.

Any suggestions?

Anyone up for it?

-----

Thanks to BeastLove for advert!

Completed Stockholm Syndrome - Muselive Links

Sounds...interesting, and strange.

If I could find the time, I could probably record something for it - but I don't know how long this would hold my interest for, we'd have to see :). I still need to find time to record my Citizen Erased Arr. for the Covers thread.

Hello there!

I've heard BOD playing his keyboard VERY well and theres all this stuff going on about Musecast cover competitions, so I had a brainwave:

Aw. :happy:

CLEARLY I should be the pianist, but I can't sing, so. And I've already been there, done that, bought the T-shirt as far as being a my00ze tribute band is concerned. :LOL:

CLEARLY I should be the pianist, but I can't sing, so. And I've already been there, done that, bought the T-shirt as far as being a my00ze tribute band is concerned.

Got:

Bod on piano

Me on drums

Simno on Guitar

Need

matt bellamy sound-a-like

bass

backing (if necessary)

I'll do any beat boxing if it is needed. It'll be nice to bring a different element to this. I may even attempt a rap if I'm drunk enough.

"Best, yo gotta be the best innit, gotta change the world like, use this chance to shizzle ma nizzle"

The guinness said that not I

On a serious note that's a pretty cool idea. This was attempted on a nirvana forum I was on and it worked out pretty well.

please tell me that those pictures in ur sig are of you. in this case you are a purple angel!

Tis me, but the superduper handmade clobber is meant to be the focus! Shh anyway, wrong thread.

*Tiptoes out*

But remember me if you want a ting ting triangle player, won't you :$

Tis me, but the superduper handmade clobber is meant to be the focus! Shh anyway, wrong thread.

*Tiptoes out*

of course!! I saw a band perform where the basically had this reall hot girl (excuse the lack of tact in my speaking when I know there is femeinin presence, but at least we all know now you're hot ;)) and she was just there for the sole purpose of dancing and shaking her bum on stage. and it actually made the whole lot sound and look alot better!! twas hypnotizing I swear!

*Tiptoes out*

I learnt how to play the triangle properly. There are many different ways...

*strokes chin in a sagely fashion*

Archived