Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

nope he isnt, hes a friend of mine with far too many expensive synths :LOL:

i could try to persuade him to come over this direction

yeah you should do.. make him a muse fan and make him do covers it'd be ace. :):LOL: :LOL: :LOL: just say "...join us..." in a creepy voice lots of times... it wont work but it'd be funny as hell:LOL:

yeah you should do.. make him a muse fan and make him do covers it'd be ace. :):LOL: :LOL: :LOL: just say "...join us..." in a creepy voice lots of times... it wont work but it'd be funny as hell:LOL:

haha well, we're doing a load of muse covers over summer as a band with ADAM (from these very pages), so he'd do it i guess. i shall have words.

haha well, we're doing a load of muse covers over summer as a band with ADAM (from these very pages), so he'd do it i guess. i shall have words.

not THEE ADAM?!?!?! :eek:

:cool:

Should be good! :D

''...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...'' WHO'S SAYING THAT?! ...wha.. how did I get here? is this a message board? woah. all the messages. woooaahh...

the_man's convinced me to do synth, though.. not much persuasion was required ;D

Shall be most fun!

''...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...join us...'' WHO'S SAYING THAT?! ...wha.. how did I get here? is this a message board? woah. all the messages. woooaahh...

the_man's convinced me to do synth, though.. not much persuasion was required ;D

Shall be most fun!

wooo!

alreet!

Shall be most fun!

welcome aboard... not that im on board or anything... just welcome aboard (im over here in the corner...unless you guys require vocals..) :);) ;) ;)

well, the mixing and DSP will be the last thing to be done, but guitars done (apart from the whammy bits at the beginning and maybe some parts that i'll polish up while mixing down..) still need to put on bass and keys (keys are getting done, im working on a decent bass tone) thats not going to make it harder to get the vocals down is it? or at least a rough take

well, the mixing and DSP will be the last thing to be done, but guitars done (apart from the whammy bits at the beginning and maybe some parts that i'll polish up while mixing down..) still need to put on bass and keys (keys are getting done, im working on a decent bass tone) thats not going to make it harder to get the vocals down is it? or at least a rough take

wait is this in reference to assasin or hyper music? cause i only suggested doing vocals for hyper music... i can if you like.. and the assasin vocals will be dun either tommorow or saturday... probably tommorow. so i'll send them to you and you mix that biatch ok :):)

Oi Trent, please play We're in this together at Leeds.

yes plx

wait is this in reference to assasin or hyper music? cause i only suggested doing vocals for hyper music... i can if you like.. and the assasin vocals will be dun either tommorow or saturday... probably tommorow. so i'll send them to you and you mix that biatch ok :):)

assassin :)

yes plx

assassin :)

ok its likely gettin dun today. i wont be disturbing anyone as the parents are at work and the neigbours never mind... so i can get on with it today... i have had pratice i hope it pays off. i'll send them straight to you uncompressed and if theres different takes i'll let you have them all cause you can decide what sounds better. ok later dude

fair enuf. even if there isnt ours can have them.. i only have the gob on LP and i cant use the LP player unless my dads out.. and he is in at present but he will be going to work soon so i will check then.

heheh, either there's piano or my ears are lying to me :LOL:

there is piano. :yesey:

It's some 'piano trinklings' that matty b has played about with for years. He played it at the Montreaux Jazz Fest 2001 in a little song of its own before the B+H piano impov. ;)

there is piano. :yesey:

It's some 'piano trinklings' that matty b has played about with for years. He played it at the Montreaux Jazz Fest 2001 in a little song of its own before the B+H piano impov. ;)

ahha i rmember seeing a vid of that i learnt to play it just recenty... of course it was that bouncey one wasnt it.

Archived