Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

ok, sounds like the guitar is nearly here. adam if you want the bass track just message me and i will give you a yousend it but i have to go out now so i cant do it now...

vocals are partially dun as of 5 mins ago but they will be re dun when i have the other track cause they dont sound that good yet... maybe they will with the other track but meh

ok, sounds like the guitar is nearly here. adam if you want the bass track just message me and i will give you a yousend it but i have to go out now so i cant do it now...

vocals are partially dun as of 5 mins ago but they will be re dun when i have the other track cause they dont sound that good yet... maybe they will with the other track but meh

yeah if i could mate that would be ace! just pm me the link when you have the time :)

• 2 weeks later...
haha sorry mate not quite. i just need to find time for 1 more decent recording session, then it should be right.

ok all is fine as long as i know your doing it... :) adam hasnt got back to me on the bass line yet... not sure its quite there really... my friend recorded it round here.. was good but his hands were VERY cold at the time so its a bit dodgey... i may get him to do it again with warmer hands cause i have heard him do it perfect before... but i need adams verdict on that... we will see

ok all is fine as long as i know your doing it... :) adam hasnt got back to me on the bass line yet... not sure its quite there really... my friend recorded it round here.. was good but his hands were VERY cold at the time so its a bit dodgey... i may get him to do it again with warmer hands cause i have heard him do it perfect before... but i need adams verdict on that... we will see

oh gay!

i sent you a pm! :LOL:

pc must have been b0rk3d tho.....ill send you another one when i get back from my lecture. :)

• 3 weeks later...

LEVEL 70 PALADIN REVIVE SPELL WOW BANG WTF PWN

just had to bring this thread back to life. The man has gotz skills so he is recording that biatch of a song 'Assasin' unfortunately i have waited too long for my little project to get going so its time for new members and adams drum track... tee hee.. i dont mean to sound bitchy but this guy has actually started recording... so meh... prepare yourselves cause its sounding intense

ah fuck :indiff:

brought it upon myself a wee bit there though didnt i?

sorry bout the lack of recording thats been happening. been playing anywhere and everywhere lately so havent had all my shit together for recording in weeks.

the mans probably better for the job too ;)

ah fuck :indiff:

brought it upon myself a wee bit there though didnt i?

sorry bout the lack of recording thats been happening. been playing anywhere and everywhere lately so havent had all my shit together for recording in weeks.

the mans probably better for the job too ;)

lol sory

was playing with it in the covers thread over yar *points*

Lol! :LOL:

shuddup...i acnt type! n :p

Drunk. :$

I'd love to hear Hyper Music!!! :p

lol, like that japanese performance years back:D oh man that would be amazing!!!!

Yeah! I love Hypermusic. Think that will be one of my next drum covers when I get a new 19" crash :(

Archived