Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

ok i need to postpone the vocal line till tommorow. unfortunately i'm having microphone troubles.. in that i broke it... i picked it up very fast the wire got caught and it slipped from my hand and smashed... im getting a replacement but that wont be for a while. in the mean time my neighbour has one i can use. dunno how good it is but hes not back home till 2moz so i'll get it sorted then..

ok i need to postpone the vocal line till tommorow. unfortunately i'm having microphone troubles.. in that i broke it... i picked it up very fast the wire got caught and it slipped from my hand and smashed... im getting a replacement but that wont be for a while. in the mean time my neighbour has one i can use. dunno how good it is but hes not back home till 2moz so i'll get it sorted then..

np :p

• 2 weeks later...

i allready posted a topic like this in main muse, but this is were it belongs so let's de oi here instead.:)

this is the idea:

first we select a musesong, and then we do different parts of it. someone plays guitar, someone plays bass, someone plays leadguitar, piano, sings and so on. i think we should pick a song before we start spliting up the parts, so give suggestions people!:)

I didn't realise you guys had got so far with another one, good stuff! I stopped checking the thread because it seemed that at least 2 people involved were either crippled or several thousand miles away from their gear at any one point in time and looked like it had all ground to a halt.

hmmm, i haven't read the hole thread, so are currently recording a song? and in that case, wich one is it and what do you have?

yeh we're currently recording assassin GOB.

everything is done apart from the vocals, which ive been waiting for 'museicly_talented' to do. the bass also hasnt been recorded, 'bassmankev' might do bass for it, (im not sure) but if he doesnt then i will whack down the bass track the same day the vocals get through.

Archived