Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

what hey ho what lol

ok so if the drum track does get done with a tom as a ride then we wont be able to finish for a while anyway cause of your finger... i say play through the pain.... lol no not really but let me know when its better.

i tried playing yesterday, but all i could manage was 3 finger chords and a few scales. annoying thing is, i use the little finger heaps in assassin :(

i should be fine within a week or 2 though :)

• 2 weeks later...
ok.. so my finger more or less healed.. then i think ive redamaged it today playing cricket for school :rolleyes:

ive tried guitaring and i hurts like shit, but ill wait a couple of days just to make sure before i can confirm another delay.. :(

its ok - thomann have got back to me saying "look at these" and showing me cymbal stands. I dont want cymbal stands. lol I want a ride pad WITH the necessary hardware.

so i sent them another email and im yet to hear from them.

They took over a week to reply last time :rolleyes:

its ok - thomann have got back to me saying "look at these" and showing me cymbal stands. I dont want cymbal stands. lol I want a ride pad WITH the necessary hardware.

so i sent them another email and im yet to hear from them.

They took over a week to reply last time :rolleyes:

ah k.

i just (foolishly) scratched my ear with the finger.. and heard a sorta cracking or grinding noise.. :eek:

lol its annoying this was taken off the stickies... took me so long to get it up their in the first place... all cause it started getting inactive... if we get assasin out soon then we gotta sticky this temporarily whilst people listen etc.

agreed

*attempts to keep thread in page 1 of k+t*

alrighty then. the ol' finger is more or less fine now. the odd twinge, but it seems to be holding up well.

:D

so yeah.. im ready for some recording as soon as its needed :)

cool. i just got through a very painful "boil" that was growning inside one of my teeth that has a filling in it so its a hollow tooth essentially, its was so fuckin painful for about 4 days then it burst and i bled from my mouth for about 5 mins... i was lucky it did cause the pain made it very difficult to sing higer up... this will go ahead soon... lol

cool. i just got through a very painful "boil" that was growning inside one of my teeth that has a filling in it so its a hollow tooth essentially, its was so fuckin painful for about 4 days then it burst and i bled from my mouth for about 5 mins... i was lucky it did cause the pain made it very difficult to sing higer up... this will go ahead soon... lol

:eek::( ewwwwww

good news!

one of my cymbal pads have stopped working! and im still waiting for a reply from thomann! :D :D

:(

oh wonderful... :indiff:

this tribute seems to be having a serious run of bad luck...

Archived