Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Does anyone want to provide the vocals for Starlight? Oeneus and I have finished all the instruments, just need vocals. First person to reply gets it :)

noo I will do it dude!! my voice is killing me so I'm waiting for it to get better and then I'll do a kick ass version!! cmon man :(

noo I will do it dude!! my voice is killing me so I'm waiting for it to get better and then I'll do a kick ass version!! cmon man :(

SHIT, god damn it why did i miss it again, and to think my voice aint even hurtin at the mo, i have actually already recorded starlight vocals for a cover im doing (as in wont be just an imitation of the original it will be new and cool) so i suppose i'll make do with that.

He's got a better voice than me lol end of.

I dont care if he does one too, it'll be cool

dude thats the nicest thing you have ever said to me, but your voice is probably well on par if not better, i say let the games begin, so we make them available at the same time pm me when yours is ready and we can put both links in the same post.

dude thats the nicest thing you have ever said to me, but your voice is probably well on par if not better, i say let the games begin, so we make them available at the same time pm me when yours is ready and we can put both links in the same post.

Ill need to touch up the volumes first before you post them

FEEEEL the love! :happy:

I'm sorry but MUSEicaly_Talented has to do it!... his voice is teh sex. lol... listen to his covers... and dwydav.... i have changed my mind about u... u r a nice guy.

nuff sed.

im gonna sing some vocals too :p... lol... just to follow the crowd...

I can do vocals. I'm pretty young (yeah, it says I'm 16 right there... heh), female, and a soprano, but I love singing Muse.

I'm not applying for any particular thing, mind you. Just whatever a singer is needed for... as long as a little bit of a Mississippi accent isn't minded. >_>

I can do vocals. I'm pretty young (yeah, it says I'm 16 right there... heh), female, and a soprano, but I love singing Muse.

I'm not applying for any particular thing, mind you. Just whatever a singer is needed for... as long as a little bit of a Mississippi accent isn't minded. >_>

"Well I'll grab my pitchfork and off we go!"

Cowboy%20with%20dog,%20Mississippi%20assignment.jpg

:p just joking :)

sorry i wasnt quite as quick as i thought i would be with the vocals for starlight, if dwydav gets em up first then hats off to him and his soar throat :) but rest assured (if you really care) i will have them up here before the week is through

you make it sound like I'm making excuses lol

Keys I need you to send me the newest version you have because I have a very early version me thinks :(

you make it sound like I'm making excuses lol

Keys I need you to send me the newest version you have because I have a very early version me thinks :(

Ok i will after neighbours, tho ive only changed volumes so if you could record the vocals on a seperate track would be a lot better cos i still need to work on the volumes lol

• 1 month later...

hey i figured i'd let everyone know that i have started work on an assasin tribute, the extended version. i have a drummer already and once i have that track i will send it to a bassist i also have already. then to a guitarist which im looking to request the services of :) anyone who thinks they can play assasin and would like to do it for this track i want a little demonstration of the opening part and the extended part. or the whole thing if you like. whatever but i have already seen a video of the drummers skill and i have to say he is a god. my bassist has yet to show me what he can do. so that spot may open up. please get back to me soon :):):) and dwydav. since i'd love to do a project with you make sure to send me a clip of you playing it cause i'ce seen you with your guitar. thing is i know theres lots of people on here with mattocasters so if they are up to it i'd like it as accurate as possible. thanks guys, i know all you talented guitarist asre itching to join in... and yes as unbelievable as it is i will be doing vocals for this track. i know i messed keys about a bit with that starlight track (sorry man) but i already have one take of me sining this and thats what inspired me to do this trbute. now im going on a bit too much so i'll stop here.

hey i figured i'd let everyone know that i have started work on an assasin tribute, the extended version. i have a drummer already and once i have that track i will send it to a bassist i also have already. then to a guitarist which im looking to request the services of :) anyone who thinks they can play assasin and would like to do it for this track i want a little demonstration of the opening part and the extended part. or the whole thing if you like. whatever but i have already seen a video of the drummers skill and i have to say he is a god. my bassist has yet to show me what he can do. so that spot may open up. please get back to me soon :):):) and dwydav. since i'd love to do a project with you make sure to send me a clip of you playing it cause i'ce seen you with your guitar. thing is i know theres lots of people on here with mattocasters so if they are up to it i'd like it as accurate as possible. thanks guys, i know all you talented guitarist asre itching to join in... and yes as unbelievable as it is i will be doing vocals for this track. i know i messed keys about a bit with that starlight track (sorry man) but i already have one take of me sining this and thats what inspired me to do this trbute. now im going on a bit too much so i'll stop here.

*puts hand up* i volunteer for the guitar part! my jam version of it is on the covers thread somewhere. ill see if i can link you too it. (by the way, that was one take with a sorta dodgy tempo. i can play it MUCH better :))

EDIT: here we are! http://unofficialmusicsite.com/host/AssasinSession.mp3

as i said, 1 take and i wasnt playing that well :)

*puts hand up* i volunteer for the guitar part! my jam version of it is on the covers thread somewhere. ill see if i can link you too it. (by the way, that was one take with a sorta dodgy tempo. i can play it MUCH better :))

EDIT: here we are! http://unofficialmusicsite.com/host/AssasinSession.mp3

as i said, 1 take and i wasnt playing that well :)

ah yes i think i unintentionally insulted you on this one... sorry :) do me a new version i need to hear your skill but since you volenteered first i will probably go with you. i just wanna make sure... can you do all the cool distortion sounds yourself or should i use my editing program for it?

ah yes i think i unintentionally insulted you on this one... sorry :) do me a new version i need to hear your skill but since you volenteered first i will probably go with you. i just wanna make sure... can you do all the cool distortion sounds yourself or should i use my editing program for it?

i take no offence :)

all the tone on that cover i posted was me (although it may have been helped a wee bit by the sm57 i was being recorded with). how much do you want me to record for a demo?

i take no offence :)

all the tone on that cover i posted was me (although it may have been helped a wee bit by the sm57 i was being recorded with). how much do you want me to record for a demo?

can i have the intro including the first break where the bass and drums come in. and show me your grand omega bosses :) and if you are able to make the cool effects that he has at the end of the song show me a rough version of that. that will be enuf thanks

can i have the intro including the first break where the bass and drums come in. and show me your grand omega bosses :) and if you are able to make the cool effects that he has at the end of the song show me a rough version of that. that will be enuf thanks

cool effects meaning the whammying? i might be able to do that. wouldnt sound that great though (my zoom multi-unit's whammy type effect is really glitchy).

ill have a shot at recording it over the next day or 2. busy watching the cricket at the moment though ;). ill do a bit of recording at the tea break though.

Archived