Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Oh right cool, thats probably going to be the way forward! Ill ask dwydave whether he wants to sing.

Would love to :D

EDIT: I'll be getting my mac too in a few days so I can do all the mixing if you want? add compress and EQ and some other stuff to make it sound like the album versions?

Would love to :D

EDIT: I'll be getting my mac too in a few days so I can do all the mixing if you want? add compress and EQ and some other stuff to make it sound like the album versions?

Cool that will be awesome! I can only record in cubase tho, would that be a problem?

Cool that will be awesome! I can only record in cubase tho, would that be a problem?

not at all! save it as a file which is useable in Garagebnd.. I think mac manages with .wav files as well... anyone?

(can't be arsed to use Logic for this so I'm just gonna do it in garage band.. if you're having problems with the drums I can set up some drums in garageband and they sound amazing... it's not MIDI thats why, they are small one bar samples or real life drummers.. )

i have dl4, ff, cry baby wah.

ok cool! what you should do is record your track straight on to the mac only using the fuzz factory, and then run the playing track into the DL4 and back into th computer onto another track, that way you have the recordd track which is being edited, and so you can stick like an octave up on it before running through the DL4 so that it doesnt add an octave to the DL4, only to the signal going through it.. did that make any sense? :$

ok cool! what you should do is record your track straight on to the mac only using the fuzz factory, and then run the playing track into the DL4 and back into th computer onto another track, that way you have the recordd track which is being edited, and so you can stick like an octave up on it before running through the DL4 so that it doesnt add an octave to the DL4, only to the signal going through it.. did that make any sense? :$

Yah i do. I dont have a mac tho :p.

haha sorry :p used to saying that in class.. well run it back into whatever you use :p are you using an audio interface or running straight into the line in on your computer?

Am recording using a mic, i tried using the line input and it sounded totally shit. For KOC i need the tab for the chords he picks during the verses, i cant find it, sounds very similar to the notes played in new born

just curious, are you comparing yourself to matt bellamy in your signature photo.?

are you ever going to be helpful in your life or will you just always be a twat and piss people off? I'll admit you make some funny jokes but some are annoying, irrelevant and misplaced.

no need to be a spoil sport just because you have a different sense of humor, geez.

fair enough, but thats what makes a conversation and the odd rant.. if everyone had the same sense of humour, the same jokes would be said and then everyone would be straight faced for the rest of their lifes since no new jokes would arise.. I'm just saying you should try and be nice sometimes.. I mean fair enough you've given your opinion about the K&T tribute act, but you could have some respect for those who do enjoy it..

explain how that last joke was not funny?

not that it even was a joke, just a question

:p yeah but you were aiming to start a rant haha dont deny it :mad:

I think it's sort of obvious that he's posting two similar pics.. I dont think he's trying to pass off as bellamy though since he's a bassist and not a guitarist.. He just noticed that he had several images which resembled each other so he stuck em together

maybe i should send him an email telling him to get his arse back here and answer my question to see if i was actually starting a rant or not.

I'm sure he'll appreciate an email from you :LOL: it's like recieving a call from the dentist saying you have to come in for a "checkup"

EDIT: put back the avatar of Mick from Father ted who has the T-shirt which says "I shot JR" :LOL:

well what can i say im sure you won't be laughing when it turns out it's you whos been trolling this whole time.

actually I couldn't care less.. I may have been trolling as you say, but it was not in the intent of pissing anyone off, it was purely to try and bring happyness to the board... *flowers*

Archived