Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

hmm my recollection of the conversation was

me: "hello innocent bystander, might i ask what the artistic direction of your signature image is?"

dwydav: "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU'RE ALLWAYS COMING ROUND HERE ASKING INNOCENT QUESTIONS ABOUT PEOPLES SIGNATURES AND IM JUST SICK OF IT"

I know I have no reason to be in this thread, but......

well what can i say im sure you won't be laughing when it turns out it's you whos been trolling this whole time.
o rly?

its funny how you come here to do nothing but make what you think are "witty" replies to threads, insult people, call people on the official Muse board "Matt wannabes" and just be a dick in general. that all boils down to is that teh internet is serious bizness. (for you, the rest of us don't actually care about it that much), but this had to be mentioned. You haven't got anything better to do that try to annoy people on teh internet? wow.

dwydav actually posts stuff here that's K&T related...OMFG, HE SHOULD BE SHOT FOR THAT!!!1 :eek::eek::eek: He hasn't done anything wrong here..I love dwydav (I know that sounds gay, but it was supposed to, I think :stunned: )

:p yeah but you were aiming to start a rant haha dont deny it :mad:

I think it's sort of obvious that he's posting two similar pics.. I dont think he's trying to pass off as bellamy though since he's a bassist and not a guitarist.. He just noticed that he had several images which resembled each other so he stuck em together

+1

there sorted!

hmm my recollection of the conversation was

me: "hello innocent bystander, might i ask what the artistic direction of your signature image is?"

dwydav: "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU'RE ALLWAYS COMING ROUND HERE ASKING INNOCENT QUESTIONS ABOUT PEOPLES SIGNATURES AND IM JUST SICK OF IT"

now thats just being silly :rolleyes:

i don't really care either way...

musematt posed and got someone to take his photo so that he could compare himself in physical appearance and musical ability to matthew bellamy.

hahah you just HAD to say it!!! you couldnt keep it in you once you had said "I guess that's that then" :LOL: man you're predictable..

OK. I've recorded everything ready for Starlight.

All it needs is guitar and vocals.

All the drums are done, the bass is done and all keyboards and synths.

How do you want it sent over?

Cool! That was well fast! Errm have you got msn? can add me on boxed2003 at hotmail.com

this thread fills me with joy. you guys are freakin' awesome. i'd love to join a band as a singer, but all the singing posts seem to be filled up for the moment, so i'll hang out 'til i am called upon. =D as a sort of audition, i can take the completed stockholm instrumental up at muselive and have a go at it (if dwydav is ok with it!) and send it to those among you who are mixers? and we'll see if any of you want to work with me? haha =) my a cappella group does a cover of stockholm (slowed down; the term "monster ballad" has been used to describe our version) and i get to do the solo! it is great fun! i wish we had a recording of it so i could let you all tear us apart, hahaha

looking forward to hearing starlight! how are cave and the groove coming along?

/cheer

this thread fills me with joy. you guys are freakin' awesome. i'd love to join a band as a singer, but all the singing posts seem to be filled up for the moment, so i'll hang out 'til i am called upon. =D as a sort of audition, i can take the completed stockholm instrumental up at muselive and have a go at it (if dwydav is ok with it!) and send it to those among you who are mixers? and we'll see if any of you want to work with me? haha =) my a cappella group does a cover of stockholm (slowed down; the term "monster ballad" has been used to describe our version) and i get to do the solo! it is great fun! i wish we had a recording of it so i could let you all tear us apart, hahaha

looking forward to hearing starlight! how are cave and the groove coming along?

/cheer

hey man I would take no offence what so ever! if you wanna record just say so! there's no queue or anything.

I'd love to hear how you sing!

Archived