Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

• 2 weeks later...

...of course i'd have to get royalties... ;):p:LOL: :LOL:

FINALLY my mate sent me back the recording of the groove.

I know its not 100% 'accurate', as it was a spur of the moment 'can you just record this?'.

HOWEVER, its perfectly in time as i used my in-ears and i played along to the studio version.

So song 2 FINALLY gets on its way!

Same as last time is it??? :)

Here it is! Drums for The Groove

so. any more thoughts on this "live band" that we could get going simno ?

wed pure have to get msot of the messageboard to come, would be amazing, could get kirky to advertise it on the site haha be the official muse covers band lmao

Yeah I've been thinking of it recently actually, sorry for lack of contact I'm in dissertation induced hell at the moment so pretty much unable to do what I want to be doing. BY the end of the month I will be able to focus on it so will be in touch! I'm sorry I missed you at leeds in the end man, it was all a bit hectic!

I read the first page. sounds like a good idea.

I know alot must have happened in the last 50+ pages, but if anyone needs a Bellamy esque voice I would be more than happy to lend a hand,

no guitar or piano though, I couldn't play them in a milion years

...or 1 year, according to my music teacher, but I'm far too lazy to learn them.

Well i moved to a new place but there's no internet yet. I will try to get to recording as soon as i got it again!!! Send it to the guitar already!

well its uploaded on the net for anyone to get now so by all means guitarists, help yourself! :D

Archived