Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

• 3 weeks later...
that SUCKS man! id hate to break a finger (especially in left hand)!

it sucks pretty badly, but its not a bad break (only a fracture i think) and almost all of my fingers are fairly well fucked from cricket. its the little finger on my left hand, at the last joint. i broke it at the first joint early last year and i cant straighten the finger fully... :(

it sucks pretty badly, but its not a bad break (only a fracture i think) and almost all of my fingers are fairly well fucked from cricket. its the little finger on my left hand, at the last joint. i broke it at the first joint early last year and i cant straighten the finger fully... :(

=/

i blame whoever is being slow at doing the drums on the grand omega bosses cover! :p

btw, i broke a finger yesterday so if the drum part does come through to me, itll be a while before i can record the guitars :(

hay! if I had access to a drum kit youd see a hell of a lot more videos! :p

Ive just got a digital kit and the neighbours complained and security came round.

(It was going through a PA though at 11pm...)

Im waiting for a ride cymbal pad and then I can do Assassin!

Patience my friend. Do some work for The Groove! :p

hay! if I had access to a drum kit youd see a hell of a lot more videos! :p

Ive just got a digital kit and the neighbours complained and security came round.

(It was going through a PA though at 11pm...)

Im waiting for a ride cymbal pad and then I can do Assassin!

Patience my friend. Do some work for The Groove! :p

can you not just rig a tom trigger as the ride for now? lol thatd be funny, but maybe possible.. like the medium tom, do you use that much in assassin?

well ok then.....when i next set it up ill see if i can do a bit of recording - see if it sounds any good.

Quite a lot of songs cant be done properly without a ride which I have on order tho...

yay. :D

have you considered getting a midi port for your pc and trying out battery of dfh to trigger the sounds by the way? the quality of the samples and also the quality of the recording would be greatly improved... ill find a link to what it sounds like :)

well ok then.....when i next set it up ill see if i can do a bit of recording - see if it sounds any good.

Quite a lot of songs cant be done properly without a ride which I have on order tho...

check this out

NI BATTERY

use the little player thing on the right hand side to hear what it sounds like when someone is using a midi drum kit to trigger it with the different settings and stuff.

Archived