Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

I knew I forgot to post here!!

I went for something a bit different - a black vest with plain front and logo on the back. It kinda worked - was subtle and a comfy shirt to wear :happy:

Only have one pic of the front - me grinning like a moron at the end of Thursdays gig, standing in the seats I had for Friday and realising how amazing they were going to be!

I may have had a beer (or 2!) :facepalm:

1829722175_forumshirt.jpg.78832b503f55b3b45de8becd75742676.jpg

P1010458small.thumb.JPG.d5032bd40c40afad351e15754c8d5652.JPG

Ahh, kinda bummed I missed out on all this... I remember seeing someone at London O2 wearing it and thinking ':wtf: ... where's that from?' lol. But I did just order one that I can wear to Wembley 2010, so woo :happy:! Thanks v much Jax for making the tees, they look awesome! Shame about them not letting you design the back, but it's wicked anyways! :D

Edit: oh and lol, my username is so fecking long that I had to use all 3 lines :LOL: ... so thanks again for considering us long-usernamed folk! ;)

I knew I forgot to post here!!

I went for something a bit different - a black vest with plain front and logo on the back. It kinda worked - was subtle and a comfy shirt to wear :happy:

Only have one pic of the front - me grinning like a moron at the end of Thursdays gig, standing in the seats I had for Friday and realising how amazing they were going to be!

I may have had a beer (or 2!) :facepalm:

too bad your username isn't on it... :unsure: I thought that was the whole point of this.

My username on the sleeve was the only thing that caught the eye of the person who twigged us as forum members. *shrugs* It DOES look comfy, though! :D

Looks like you enjoyed the show! Maybe will see you in September!!

Ahh, kinda bummed I missed out on all this... I remember seeing someone at London O2 wearing it and thinking ':wtf: ... where's that from?' lol. But I did just order one that I can wear to Wembley 2010, so woo :happy:! Thanks v much Jax for making the tees, they look awesome! Shame about them not letting you design the back, but it's wicked anyways! :D

Edit: oh and lol, my username is so fecking long that I had to use all 3 lines :LOL: ... so thanks again for considering us long-usernamed folk! ;)

:yesey: Plenty more gigs to go on this tour, plenty of opportunities to put on your uniform and join the Resistance :LOL:

*just re-read that, and noticed how cheesy it was... :facepalm::$*

:yesey: Plenty more gigs to go on this tour, plenty of opportunities to put on your uniform and join the Resistance :LOL:

*just re-read that, and noticed how cheesy it was... :facepalm::$*

but we loves cheese. cheese is our precious. cheese is needed for nachos and pizza ... ooh, and tacos! :LOL: where the heck is my shirt already! <impatient>

Edit - ok so the tracking links from SPREADSHIRT are working and it says my shirt will be delivered this week!! <bounces>

Ahh, kinda bummed I missed out on all this... I remember seeing someone at London O2 wearing it and thinking ':wtf: ... where's that from?' lol. But I did just order one that I can wear to Wembley 2010

me too! 'cept manchester but same difference.

EDIT: well now I went further back through the thread I found the spreadshirt order thing. Will deffo be buying one of these. Massive kudos to Jaxopolitan for doing it!

Just quoted the links again so people can find them:

Its a shame I didnt have it for the London gig, but I will definitely be wearing it to Manchester next year.

Also thanks for those of you who put pictures up so we can all see what it looks like. I'll probs put one up when mine arrives.

I think I've now spent about £500 on muse in the past fortnight. Fuck it. Feed the obsession.

too bad your username isn't on it... :unsure: I thought that was the whole point of this.

My username on the sleeve was the only thing that caught the eye of the person who twigged us as forum members. *shrugs* It DOES look comfy, though! :D

I know that, but my username is daft - a long story which won't go into again!!

But the proper t-shirts look good - we need one for Wembley!!! Or should that be Wembellamy!! :LOL:

so my shirt arrived in a relatively short amount of time!

but I got the fit of it wrong ... much too baggy and shapeless on me :supersad:

contacted the company to see what could be done. I will probably have to re-do it all over again and pay again ... wear the first one as a pajama top! I certainly hope the new shirt could arrive before the Vegas show :eek:

;) but I guess that means I'll be sleeping with the forum!? what will the OH think?? :p:LOL:

I'll update this post with whatever helpful information comes out from the situation!

contacted the company to see what could be done. I will probably have to re-do it all over again and pay again ... wear the first one as a pajama top! I certainly hope the new shirt could arrive before the Vegas show :eek:

;) but I guess that means I'll be sleeping with the forum!? what will the OH think?? :p:LOL:

I'll update this post with whatever helpful information comes out from the situation!

:eek: Did you originally order a Men's or Women's tee? My Women's tee fits well (all women's tees are tight across the :boobs: for me, though :LOL:) - but my OH got a men's XL and it fits him like any other regular/unisex XL...

You'll be getting a different one from a different supplier, I suppose - as I got mine from the EU supplier (who is located in Germany) and yours would be from the US supplier...

Hey Jae! I've got the same problem with my shirt. I bought the womens' shirt and erred on the large side (just to be safe) and it's much bigger than I was hoping for. I thought about re-ordering a second shirt, but haven't done it yet. I can live with the one I have... I was just hoping for it to be a bit more flattering. Oh well!

Good news is that we will both be able to find each other in Vegas with our forum tees! :D

Hey Jae! I've got the same problem with my shirt. I bought the womens' shirt and erred on the large side (just to be safe) and it's much bigger than I was hoping for. I thought about re-ordering a second shirt, but haven't done it yet. I can live with the one I have... I was just hoping for it to be a bit more flattering. Oh well!

Yeah haven't decided yet. I think I might head to Sam Walton's place and get a nicer-fitting shirt, and create a new patch-up version instead or ordering an entirely new one? also the homemade-looking job might fit with the whole uprising/resistance theme a bit, perhaps.

and Liz0_o might like this story as I saw she's bringing lots'o'props :D but I went to the resale shop and saw teddy bears waiting to be mocked-up like those in the video ... not sure the whole teddy bear theme really took off tho, and they didnt include any that I could see in the UD vid. maybe instead they could have had miss krunkette dancing about in teddy bears not power cords?? :LOL:

the hat is :awesome:

TY! there's also some stuff on the back of the hat but didnt want to bore you all with multiple angles :p

if you want to get a similar hat, I can tell you more about mine ...

Hey, did you do your own printing to get the red shirt? Or does spreadshirt let you get something other than black? Thanks

I ordered a Men's shirt, which allowed me to change the base color. I had major problems with the fit [too big!]. spreadshirt had a decent response to my return/exchange question, but I wasn't sure it would get here on time. so I took a better-fitting tee that I already had and messed around with it. Jaxopolitan did make a DIY link available via this thread post

a couple folks on this thread said they would try the DIY method and if they have 'technique' suggestions it sounds like some peeps are interested in hearing more about it!

oooh, and for the shows in 2010 and beyond, should Jaxopolitan or other artists be petitioned to make an annual Forum shirt design (or at least different ones using different album or single covers :LOL:) spreadshirt did work pretty well except for the sizing-issue for me ...

TY! there's also some stuff on the back of the hat but didnt want to bore you all with multiple angles :p

if you want to get a similar hat, I can tell you more about mine ...

Nahh, I probably wouldn't wear it, I'm not much of a hat person. I just thought yours was awesome :happy: but thanks!

Archived