Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

what about, if we took several books of those post it notes...and slapped them on every teenager we see there....and then wave at them all........we are bound to wave at him!

oh oh oh....i got a *HI*

how you doing anyways these days?.........you might have noticed i havent been to the *oldies* much:$

no doubt we will bee milling around the merch stalls, offering them our house in exchange for every kind of t-shirt going!!

oh....some nice bass playing on your youtube by the way...says the fellow bassist here:D

Thanking you very much:happy:

I will look out for y'all

Hey guys! Here's a link to the PDF, for anyone who wants to DIY the shirt:

http://files.me.com/midhaven_s/7q1dps

password: muse

Just a reminder, you can still order them through Spreadshirt, and they'll even print your username on the sleeve for you. It sounds as though everyone's really happy with the quality so far, so I think it's totally worth it! Here are the links again:

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan [America]

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan [Europe]

And thank you, everyone, for the sweet words and praise. I can't wait to meet up with any/everyone going to Paris! It's just a couple weeks away!

Hey guys! Here's a link to the PDF, for anyone who wants to DIY the shirt:

http://files.me.com/midhaven_s/7q1dps

password: muse

Just a reminder, you can still order them through Spreadshirt, and they'll even print your username on the sleeve for you. It sounds as though everyone's really happy with the quality so far, so I think it's totally worth it! Here are the links again:

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan [America]

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan [Europe]

And thank you, everyone, for the sweet words and praise. I can't wait to meet up with any/everyone going to Paris! It's just a couple weeks away!

So you can't get your username on the PDF?

How do you work the PDF exactly? I've downloaded it and opened it but i'm not sure where to go next:confused:

So you can't get your username on the PDF?

How do you work the PDF exactly? I've downloaded it and opened it but i'm not sure where to go next:confused:

Unfortunately, the PDF isn't customizable. That's why I set up the Spreadshirt shops. The PDF is for printing onto an iron-on transfer (make sure it's the kind that can go onto a dark colored shirt).

Could you please post some pictures? :)

Oh I guess...

musemushirt.jpg

It's interesting that folks want to see the T-Shirt being modelled by a 23 year old from Hawaii and not a 46 year old from Belfast :mad::LOL::LOL:

:LOL:!!! Okay, so now grosvenormum, you need to post a pic since I posted mine! And everybody else who got a shirt, too. :phu::p

Sorry to say this but I ordered mine on the 27th and still hasnt arrived... :'(

:stunned:

*takes a deep breath*

no prob... this is just the first little tiny bit of their touring to support this album... :unsure: I'll have LOTS more chances to wear it, even if it doesn't get here in time for Monday's gig...

*thinks of summer festivals, world tour, etc...:musesign:*

i bought mine after the concert :happy:

:erm: Think you are talking about diff shirt - these are ones we've ordered with snazzy board logos on them, as designed by the fab Jax! :D

Also bought the navy girls tour shirt (which arrived in two days typically :rolleyes: ) in case the special one doesn't turn up!!

I don't buy shirts at gigs as they run out of large in about 3 seconds :mad:

:erm: Think you are talking about diff shirt - these are ones we've ordered with snazzy board logos on them, as designed by the fab Jax! :D

Also bought the navy girls tour shirt (which arrived in two days typically :rolleyes: ) in case the special one doesn't turn up!!

I don't buy shirts at gigs as they run out of large in about 3 seconds :mad:

i'm sorry, i don't know what are you talking about.

mine has the colorful logo on front and the tourdates with the "resistance-cover-thing" on the backsite.

:eek::eek: GAH! Don't say that!! :eek::eek:

Mine was posted the 29th, and our gig is on Monday in Glasgow!! *tries not to panic*

:'( I hope they get here in time :'(

Sorry to say this but I ordered mine on the 27th and still hasnt arrived... :'(

:( Hope you get the shirts soon!

YES! Just in time! Now post a pic! (If you want to, of course. :) )

Roll on Monday!! :D Muse in Glasgow at the SECC!! *prepares to bounce*

Here's a pic of Bryan and me in front of our Wall of Muse (framed memorabilia & sheet music)

:D

MUt-shirtpic3JPG.jpg

MUt-shirtpicCaMusJPG.jpg

MUt-shirtpicjamboJPG.jpg

you know... the Muse Forum actually brought us together (from 2 different continents, even!) ;) we met on the forum before the Wembley gigs and ... well, the rest is history :happy:

Bryan and me in front of our Wall of Muse (framed memorabilia & sheet music)

MUt-shirtpic3JPG.jpg

MUt-shirtpicCaMusJPG.jpg

MUt-shirtpicjamboJPG.jpg

you know... the Muse Forum actually brought us together (from 2 different continents, even!) ;) we met on the forum before the Wembley gigs and ... well, the rest is history :happy:

Lovely pics! Lovely story! I hadn't realised you two were a couple now! Awwww that's lovely!:happy:

Roll on Monday!! :D Muse in Glasgow at the SECC!! *prepares to bounce*

Here's a pic of Bryan and me in front of our Wall of Muse (framed memorabilia & sheet music)

MUt-shirtpic3JPG.jpg

MUt-shirtpicCaMusJPG.jpg

MUt-shirtpicjamboJPG.jpg

That's so lovely :'(

Archived