Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

It came through the post :D

Awesome quality, looks very professional! Disappointingly though it actually looks like a better quality than the official Ladies Butterfly t-shirt I bought on the official shop... come on guys, a bit more money/effort in your merchandise please!

It came through the post :D

Awesome quality, looks very professional! Disappointingly though it actually looks like a better quality than the official Ladies Butterfly t-shirt I bought on the official shop... come on guys, a bit more money/effort in your merchandise please!

i loves my butterfly shirt!!! what happened to yours?

Ordered another shirt. I love my first one but unfortunately there wasn't room to add the rest of my gigs to the back. Also ordered a size down as mine is a little large. Can't wait to get it! Hopefully it will be warm enough to wear without a jacket so people will come say hi to me in the queue. I'm really shy and have a hard time approaching people.

Ordered another shirt. I love my first one but unfortunately there wasn't room to add the rest of my gigs to the back. Also ordered a size down as mine is a little large. Can't wait to get it! Hopefully it will be warm enough to wear without a jacket so people will come say hi to me in the queue. I'm really shy and have a hard time approaching people.

I have three forum member tees now. I bought my second back in April when I had three consecutive gigs and was only able to do laundry once between them. I ordered a third just recently since I've got four gigs in five days coming up in SoCal. :D

It was cold and rainy here in the Pacific NW back in April. I wore a long-sleeved t-shirt underneath my forum tee and it worked out quite well. If you get warm once you're inside, you can take it off (if you're talented enough to get it off without taking off your other shirt :ohmy:;)) and tie it around your waist. Here's a pic of me with my long sleeves under my forum tee.

picture.php?albumid=2144&pictureid=22272

I have three forum member tees now. I bought my second back in April when I had three consecutive gigs and was only able to do laundry once between them. I ordered a third just recently since I've got four gigs in five days coming up in SoCal. :D

It was cold and rainy here in the Pacific NW back in April. I wore a long-sleeved t-shirt underneath my forum tee and it worked out quite well. If you get warm once you're inside, you can take it off (if you're talented enough to get it off without taking off your other shirt :ohmy:;)) and tie it around your waist. Here's a pic of me with my long sleeves under my forum tee.

picture.php?albumid=2144&pictureid=22272

I'm wearing mine in my avatar - that was last year in Madrid, I do believe...

:happy:

Hubby and I only have 1 each, and have 2 Wembley gigs back-to-back... :shifty: I see some creative Febreezing in my near future :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...
Does anybody have a copy of the DIY PDF link? The previous one died :(

if I was in your spot, I would probably try to PM jaxopolitan who originally came up with the MU forum artwork .... I do not have one on me, but spreadshirt does have coupons on the internet, usually it is USD$5 off for the USA-store, which basically covers shipping. hth.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Here's a concept I whipped up based on the Resistance artwork - I thought it'd be smart to reference the band visually, but just use the URL for the text.

It'd be really cool if we put it on the back between the shoulders - you know, small and tasty. I feel like shirts with huge graphics look like they're trying too hard to say, "LOOK AT ME!"

Shirt placement:

3995749631_22b6cfdd26_o.jpg

Close up:

3995749677_4653a44d24_o.jpg

I don't know if we want to have them generic, and say "Board member" or "Forum member," or if we want to try and customize them. I can save it so anyone who has Adobe Photoshop can alter the text (to enter your username), but those without PS might be out of luck....

"this image is not available"

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived