Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

Jax,

Have you any idea how long delivery will be, just before i order it?

It'll vary depending on where you live.

On the UK site, it says 1-2 business days for processing (printing), and then "Spreadshirt delivers with DHL. Products are generally delivered 1-2 workdays after the order is placed." - So I'd expect about 1 week turnaround time, unless you select Express. The full rundown of European delivery costs can be found by clicking the link that says, "within 1-2 Working days," next to Production time.

On the US site, it says 1-2 business days for processing (printing), and then 1-6 business days via UPS ground. Their contact info is in PA, so if you live on the east coast, it'll probably be quicker than the west coast. Depending on your location in the states, expect 1-2 weeks turnaround time for the free shipping option. Express options can be selected if you prefer. The full rundown of American delivery costs can be found by clicking the link that says, "within 1-2 business days," next to Shipping.

Of course, these are all estimates, and may vary depending on what time of day you order (your payment could be processed the next day, and they don't begin production until the next day), your location, and the shipping carrier. But I think these should be generally correct.

where it says 'user name' 3 times .......... u just put it once? on the first one?

Yes, I formatted all 3 lines in case someone has an absurdly long user name that has to be broken on multiple lines, but most people will simply enter their user name on 1 line, and delete the placeholder copy on the other 2.

It'll vary depending on where you live.

On the UK site, it says 1-2 business days for processing (printing), and then "Spreadshirt delivers with DHL. Products are generally delivered 1-2 workdays after the order is placed." - So I'd expect about 1 week turnaround time, unless you select Express. The full rundown of European delivery costs can be found by clicking the link that says, "within 1-2 Working days," next to Production time.

On the US site, it says 1-2 business days for processing (printing), and then 1-6 business days via UPS ground. Their contact info is in PA, so if you live on the east coast, it'll probably be quicker than the west coast. Depending on your location in the states, expect 1-2 weeks turnaround time for the free shipping option. Express options can be selected if you prefer. The full rundown of American delivery costs can be found by clicking the link that says, "within 1-2 business days," next to Shipping.

Of course, these are all estimates, and may vary depending on what time of day you order (your payment could be processed the next day, and they don't begin production until the next day), your location, and the shipping carrier. But I think these should be generally correct.

ok thanks, no probs for timing if i order it soon then

not trying to hassle you further.....but, it doesn't let me add text to the back of the shirt, and yes, i have tried adding them to both varients of the males shirt:unsure:

any ideas?

edit : it's ok i got it sorted

now.....can we enlarge, make bold/italic, or change the colour of the text? :D

and one more question lol, sorry, can we change the colour on our use rname or not?

It's best to leave it white. I designed it white for a pretty specific reason – changing it to a different color will reduce the ease of readability (especially from a distance, like waiting on queue).

why is the womans shirt dearer!!!! unfair

I know, I'm really upset about it, too. Spreadshirt sets the prices, I don't, and I don't know what their reasoning is for pricing the shirts.

now.....can we enlarge, make bold/italic, or change the colour of the text?

I strongly advise against changing the color of the text, and recommend it remain the same typeface (Arial or Helvetica).

But if you want to bold, italic, etc.... Well, it's my design, but it's your shirt. :)

You shouldn't have to "add" text to the shirt, just highlight and edit the "Input Text" in the lines to the right on the shirt preview. Unfortunately, the technology limits us to 5 lines, so those who've been to a bunch of shows may have to work putting 2 shows on each line.

I can't replicate your exact problem (the text editing works fine on my end), and I have to get back to work right now. Can you PM me your e-mail address, and we can try and work it out this evening?

it's no bother now, i got it sorted....sorry:$

input/add, i still ment the same thing by saying add but cheers anyway:)

It's best to leave it white. I designed it white for a pretty specific reason – changing it to a different color will reduce the ease of readability (especially from a distance, like waiting on queue).

I know, I'm really upset about it, too. Spreadshirt sets the prices, I don't, and I don't know what their reasoning is for pricing the shirts.

I strongly advise against changing the color of the text, and recommend it remain the same typeface (Arial or Helvetica).

But if you want to bold, italic, etc.... Well, it's my design, but it's your shirt. :)

ok, everything is sorted now

i think i shall make it bold (to make it more readable from a distance possibly)

thanks for all your help, i am now ready to order

* MUUUUM!!!! *

actually i'm not gonna bother getting a list of gigs put on the back

if i had a little more moneh then yeh, and if i had been to more muse gigs then yeh, but this is my first one :LOL:

so quite pointless juts adding one gig:rolleyes:

Haha yeah this is my first Muse gig :D

and yeah they are expensive and womans even more money!! :(

so i dno what to do hmmmmm........

whats everyone think ?? hehe :LOL:

I would like to have the artwork and put it on a different top - cheaper and better for me than a round neck t-shirt - I get a bit hot at gigs jumping around like a nutter so would rather have a vest. I'll still buy it from the same website.

You can also make iron-on transfers which are even cheaper and can then put it on a top you already have.

I have resisted profanity so far, but seriously.....

FUCK SPREADSHIRT.

I'm never dealing with this thing again.

I just got an e-mail saying there's a copyright issue with the back graphic. Probably because I mention the band by name. The e-mail just said there was a copyright infringement, but didn't specify.

Anyone who ordered a shirt with a back graphic will probably get a cancellation e-mail shortly.

Anyone who just ordered the less expensive front+sleeve is fine. It's just the new back graphic that seems to be an issue.

So, please go ahead and proceed with ordering the shirts with the front and sleeve graphics.

At this point, I've devoted so much time and energy and frustration into these shirts, I'm not sure how to edit it to change the backs, or just say forgetaboutit.

Again, I'm sorry this turned into such a mess. I've never used this vendor before, and never expected them to dick us around like this.

FUCK SPREADSHIRT.

I just got an e-mail saying there's a copyright issue with the back graphic. Probably because I mention the band by name. The e-mail just said there was a copyright infringement, but didn't specify.

Anyone who ordered a shirt with a back graphic will probably get a cancellation e-mail shortly.

Anyone who just ordered the less expensive front+sleeve is fine. It's just the new back graphic that seems to be an issue.

So, please go ahead and proceed with ordering the shirts with the front and sleeve graphics.

At this point, I've devoted so much time and energy and frustration into these shirts, I'm not sure how to edit it to change the backs, or just say forgetaboutit.

Again, I'm sorry this turned into such a mess. I've never used this vendor before, and never expected them to dick us around like this.

You will have the same issue wherever you go.

You may remember I mentioned early on in the thread how strict companies are about copyright infringement, they would be risking the wrath of lawyers by not being very careful.

You've worked hard on this project so I can understand your frustration!

Its cos muse.mu is a trademark, whereas .mu is just a web suffix in Mauritius - no-one can own that. Matt owns the rights to the work Muse on recordings and live shows etc, hence the beef with Celine Dion all those years ago.

This is why I think we should just stick to the front logo, and put it on the shirt ourselves - its a really cool design and nice little badge for those in the know! There's no reason why you can't put gigs on the back if you want, and your name on the sleeve.

I know how much work Jax has put into this and I know how frustrated you must be, but I really don't think its all lost :)

I already ordered my shirt, but the order was put on hold due to the problem with printing the user name over the design on the sleeve. So, I have decided to cancel my order for now, but will re-order later. I'm not seeing Muse until December in Vegas, so I still have some time, fortunately.

I'd like to wait and see what others here are deciding to do with their shirt orders. I agree that consistency is key! The guy at Spreadshirt suggested to me that I could put the sleeve design on one sleeve and the user name on the other sleeve. That could work. Or, we could maybe ditch the design on the sleeve altogether and just put our user name?

I loved the MUSE.MU design on the back, but it looks like that's out completely. Bummer!

FUCK SPREADSHIRT.

Then, why don't you upload the design file somewhere and then post it on the forum, so we can download it, customize it ourselves and then print it on an iron-on shirt?

It's a lot easier and that way, users who live in countries where the delivery is unavailable would be able to get it, also, It would make all your hard work not pointless

Archived